Business Internship in Vietnam through SE Vietnam
Student Exchange Vietnam Header Image Student Exchange Vietnam Header Image

Business Internship in Vietnam through SE Vietnam

JOURNEY OF AN INTERN AT SE VIETNAM

I really love my home stay. The people are some of the kindest I have met in Vietnam and extremely helpful in helping me navigate through the city and experience a local perspective of life in Hanoi. As for my internship, the staff has been very supportive and encouraging. They have helped challenge me and encourage me at the same time to contribute in any way I can to the company. After only a few days there, I could tell that I would really like my co-workers. They are a young, energetic, and sarcastic bunch who truly care about the company. It definitely feels like a team at the office. I know that I can talk to them about any questions I may have, and they are patient in letting me learn along the way. The experience that I have so far at SE Vietnam has been helpful in get a better idea of what I want to pursue after I go back home to the U.S., and my experiences overall in Vietnam that were very much made possible by SE Vietnam are experiences that are invaluable and that I will cherish for a lifetime. Vietnam is a beautiful country, with its breathtaking nature and tropical beaches, there is no doubt about it. But what really makes Vietnam feel like home and a place that I have become fond of is the people, the friends that I have made along the journey.

A truly life-changing experience

At first, I was quite nervous about going somewhere overseas alone to do internship but it was definitely worth it. I did not only receive work experience but learnt about the culture in Vietnam which I would never had a chance to do if I hadn’t come. Overall, I think I had a really fun time and enjoyed the many different kind of activities, I recommend this program to any student who is interested in Southeast Asia, especially Vietnam.

Life-changing experience

My internship in Vietnam with SE Vietnam was a life changing experience. My marketing internship was with a travel company in Hanoi and now I work for the same company as a full time employee. Being in Vietnam has taught me so much about different people and cultures, as there are many other foreigners working here as well from all over the world. My internship coordinator at SE Vietnam was so helpful, and was always there to support me whenever I needed. I would definitely recommend SE Vietnam if you are looking to do an internship here. They really cater to your needs and care about what you want and search for.