Au Pair and Language Assistants Intercultural Exchange in Spain
Servihogar - Au Pair Agency in Spain Header Image Servihogar - Au Pair Agency in Spain Header Image

Au Pair and Language Assistants Intercultural Exchange in Spain

• Host Company

• Compensation

• Professional Development

My experience as an aupair

My name is Ann-Sophie I am German and 19 years old. Based on personal experience with Servihogar I can highly recommend this agency. I decided to go to Spain to be an aupair in a family for 6 months after having finished school. Throughout my whole stay I could always rely on the agency and there was always someone reachable. I was asked about my behalf a couple of times and when I mentioned that I didn't´t feel comfortable in my host family at that time and that there were a lot of problems the agency tried to mediate on both sides and finally quickly found a new family for me. In my new family I felt really comfortable and was very happy in the end. Of course it´s not as pleasant when you don´t have so much luck with your first family and you need to change. But I enjoyed the last months in my 2nd family so much and was so happy there that I would do a year being an aupair in Spain again and again.