Seamester: Caribbean Summer- 40 days

Seamester: Caribbean Summer- 40 days

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Incredibly incredible

Seamester can easily become the best experience of my life. But the important message I learned from the trip was to not let that happen. I am very grateful for how adventurous this program is. You don't expect a comfy and luxurious yacht life. But there will be no regret in the end for sure. Lots of amazing friends, lots of skills learned, not to mention all those awesome diving sites, memorable hikes, and our incredibly elegant home, Ocean Star.

Changed my life for the better

Sea|Mester is a life changing opportunity. It took me to places I had never been (literally and figuratively) and had me contemplating ideas I had never considered before. I learned so much through the classes, the work on deck, the places we visited and the people I met. I came to see the world, and the ocean, differently than I had before, and I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to do so. If you are considering doing Sea|Mester I encourage you to do so because the experience is utterly unique and indescribable. If you're willing to work hard, which is honestly the best part, do this because it is an adventure that will stay with you forever.

Seamester=awesome!!!

Going on Seamester was the best decision I've ever made. I cannot even describe everything that I learned and experienced. My two older brothers also went on this trip before me and my whole family loves this program. (3/3 loved it!)

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Indescribable

Everyone wants you to be able to explain a trip like Seamester, but what makes it unique is how indescribable the entire experience is. That are moments that only you and a handful of people will ever really understand, but the lesson learned and the feelings stay with you and transfer into everyday life.

Sailing outside your comfort zone

This was one of the best experiences of my life. Every day was a new adventure and I got to make memories and meet people that I will never forget. The staff was fantastic and always helpful. I got to do things, like climb to the top of a volcano, that I would never get the opportunity to in my every day life. The islands are all so beautiful and different that by the end, I could not pick a favorite. Could not say enough good things about this program and I highly recommend it.

Life Changing!

My experience with Seamester was amazing, wonderful, exciting! I could go on and on. It has been almost 2 years since my voyage and I still get so excited and happy when I think back on my trip. I have done other study abroad programs where you stay in a host country, and while that type of experience is wonderful, Seamester takes it to a different level.