Adventure Work and Travel in New Zealand
Pure Exploration Header Image Pure Exploration Header Image

Adventure Work and Travel in New Zealand

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

The ultimate NZ training course!

I chose this program as something to help me gain entry into the outdoor education and guiding industry, and I could not have been more thrilled about how things worked out here. I learned so many new skills that are going to help me secure jobs in an industry that I never dreamed I would be able to get into, and now I'm prepared for anything the wilderness recreation jobs can throw at me. I worked directly with experts in the field that taught me how to keep myself and others safe, but also gave me incredibly useful advice through real work experience. I can honestly say I now feel super confident in my ability to apply all this new knowledge to navigate a tough job market and come out exactly where I want to be. Not to mention, New Zealand is beyond beautiful and every day spent working outside here has been so much fun. Through this program I got to see so much of the South Island, and really immerse myself in the natural beauty of the areas I visited.

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

A great way to experience NZ

I got to spend 12 weeks traveling New Zealand and trying out new activities. while I have been here I have gone from a beginner to lead climbing on intermediate routes in stunning scenery, I have hiked several trails and seen glaciers, waterfalls, and stunning views. I have traveled the length of the south island visiting Queenstown, Wanaka, Golden Bay, Dunedin and many other places. It has been an amazing experience, with great people and I recommend it to anyone who can find the time.