Accredited TEFL certificates and internship in Kerala, India
Oxford TEFL Header Image Oxford TEFL Header Image

Accredited TEFL certificates and internship in Kerala, India

Beyond expectation!

I was trainer in a BPO when I decided to get a TESOL certificate. I'd been teaching for over a decade but I really didn't expect the course to blow me away. It was way more than I ever expected. The only thing that I'd expected was it to be high pressure but I can say that this course has taken me several levels higher in terms of understanding student needs, course and class preparation, and learning methods.
The practical (active-live) classes are an excellent way to practice what we have learnt and to iron-out the common mistakes that we make that can take away the student's learning opportunities. The course has given proper training vocabulary and strategies to implement classes according to the student's needs.
Great course material, AWESOME teachers and a really good library.

Loved it

Had a great time doing the Trinity CertTESOL in Kerala. It was a completely new experience for me, both academically and culturally. The tutors were really supportive and analysed our teaching practice critically. Their feedback helped me to improve my teaching to a great extent. Since this is a five week course, you get plenty of time to explore Kerala as well, during weekends.

P.S. Everything is super cheap here, especially food!

A unique Experience

I am an English teacher from India. I always like to learn new things and this course has completely come up to my expectations. In spite of the long experience that i have, i learnt a lot from this course. I think all the teachers or the people who wish to teach English must take the course.