Mente Argentina: Yoga Program in Buenos Aires

Mente Argentina: Yoga Program in Buenos Aires

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Best experience

Hi, I’m Terri Thrush. I came from Panama just to study yoga here in Argentina through Mente Argentina. I’m actually a filmmaker but decided to do some yoga on the side just to keep my peace, my zen, and my recommendation is to definitely try Mente Argentina. It was the best experience for me and I hope it is for you as well.

I loved it!

Hi, my name is Liz Brown, from Raleigh North Carolina, and I was here with Mente Argentina for 2 months doing the yoga program. I had a wonderful time! I would say my favorite thing that Mente brought to me was all of the friends that I made. When you come to a new city like this, you don’t know anyone, but it’s really wonderful to meet people who are doing sort of similar things to me and all were super down to explore the city and do good things and practice Spanish, so that was pretty incredible. I think the city itself is such a wonderful place to explore – it’s such a mix of different things, at times it feels like New York, at times it feels like Paris, at times it feels like you’re in the middle of South America because you are, and it was a great opportunity to learn about living in a big city while also getting used to a different culture and learning a language. I loved it!