Mente Argentina: TESOL/TEFL Certification Program in Buenos Aires

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Great opportunity

My name is Chloe, I’m from the States. I have been travelling in South America and when I decided to get certified as an English teacher I found Mente. So I spent four weeks with Mente doing the TEFL certification program and I actually got offered a job before I even finished the course so I will be staying in Buenos Aires to work as an English teacher. So it has been a really great opportunity to get started and begin my life here.

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Thank you Mente and thank you Argentina!

Hi, my name is Megan. I’m from San Diego, California. I came here to do the TEFL Program with Mente, teaching English. My program was a month long but I actually lived here for 6 months teaching in companies. Mente placed me and my boyfriend in a private apartment here in Palermo, which is a great part of the city, in the center of everything. There’s bars and restaurants nearby. Mente was really great in working with me in my program – I actually had to make a few changes and dropped another program that I was doing and they accommodated me perfectly. There were no problems with what I needed personally. My favorite thing was all of the events – every week they would offer something different, so we got a chance to go to some cool shows, we went to museums, happy hour and really got to know the people that are here, so that was really cool. It was really scary planning for Argentina because we didn’t know what to expect, but Mente definitely made everything go really smoothly, they communicated with us really well, and I wouldn’t change this experience for anything, so thank you Mente and thank you Argentina!