Mente Argentina: Wine Program in Buenos Aires (+Optional Spanish Classes)
Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: Wine Program in Buenos Aires (+Optional Spanish Classes)

Excellent experience

Hi, my name is Madlyn Hatch, I’m from Austin, Texas, and I did the wine program through Mente and took some Spanish classes as well. The wine program is incredible, I learned an incredible amount in just a short amount of time. In only two months I have expanded my knowledge. They arranged all of my classes, my private professor is just wonderful, he has taught me so much. My Spanish classes were just a wonderful experience where I’ve met so many new friends, I’ve really brushed up on my Spanish. It’s just been a really incredible experience just to live in a different country and I couldn’t have done it without Mente’s help.

Friendly and approachable

Hi, my name is Will, I’m from England, I was in Buenos Aires with Mente doing a wine program. I would really recommend coming to Argentina, and if you’re interested in learning about the local culture, studying Spanish, and learning about wine, I’d definitely recommend going with Mente. The thing that I like most about Mente Argentina is their willingness to help you with any problems that you have. They are very friendly and approachable. Regarding the course, I learned so much about the wine from Argentina. The quality of teaching is extremely high, so I would definitely recommend doing a program with Mente.

Cool classes

My name is Katherine, I’m from Chicago, and I did the two-week intensive wine course here in Buenos Aires. I stayed in a homestay with a woman in Recoleta. I had another girl from Mente who was living with me so we got to explore the city together and have a great time. Every night I did wine tastings with Porteños where I learned a lot about Argentinian wines and how to taste wine in general. I also took one-on-one classes with a guy named Jorge where I learned a lot about the science of wine and got to do one-on-one tutoring lessons. The class schedule also gave me a lot of time to explore the city with other international travelers and locals. So I got to know Buenos Aires and have a lot of free time while also taking these really cool classes.

Excellent experience

Hi everyone, I am Jesse, 24 years old from the Netherlands, and I just spent the last five weeks with Mente doing a combination of the Wine Program & Intensive Spanish Program. I think Mente was a great experience for me. A good thing that I found with Mente was that it is very immersive. I had a lot of Spanish lessons, and also a lot of wine classes. For me, it was a great way to learn about the language and also learn about the culture. I met a lot of locals and different people. Overall, it was very exciting to be here. Big thanks to the staff. Everyone was always very helpful. Every time I had an issue they were there to sort it out. They organize great events all the time. I really had a great time with Mente and I can recommend it to anyone.

My favorite part about the program was the instructor

Hi I am Janelle and I am Adriarne. We are from Australia. I just finished the two week intensive wine course through Mente. and I just did the 4 week program. My favorite part about the program was the instructor. I did not speak any Spanish, so he was the English teacher. He was fantastic and made the classes really fun. We took a lot away from it. We are enthusiastic to keep drinking wine!

Its fantastic!

My name is Sydney and I come from Southern California. I came to Mente to do a two month wine program, I actually started off for one month but I loved it so much that I extended the program. I loved my teacher George. I loved having my private classes in English and the regular classes in Spanish which was a really great way to practice my Spanish in wine tasting class. I ended up going for a week to Mendoza, which is the wine taste center of Argentina and I went with friends I met through Mente, we had the most amazing times. I lived in the residency in Palermo, I couldn’t have picked a better location for my two months, I loved the people in my residency from all around the world. I improved my Spanish and loved my living situation. I did a lot of Mente Activities, they are all different and fun in their own way. I love that you can always find something to do. I got to see a lot of museums; you can always find something completely different to do. You can spend here six months and still haven’t seen anything. I loved Mente, my main concern before coming was the feeling of feeling alone and I was worried I would get lost in the city. Mente is always there to help you if you need anything, so it was good to know you had someone to call even for the smallest things. They always know the best places to do and best places to go for help. You have to try Malbec, its fantastic!

I loved the wine course

Hi, I am Stephani, I came to Buenos Aires for 3 weeks with Mente Argentina. I did the Wine course for two weeks and had the one to one lessons of Spanish. I loved the wine course; it was in this tiny cute school which is in a nice neighborhood. They took really good care of me. The wine tasting classes were really fun, we tried wines from all over Mendoza and the Salta region. Then I got private lessons where I got to know about the wines, the grapes all that jazz. I lived in Palermo in a private apartment, which was really nice. A lot of light, I enjoyed my stay a lot. I suggest everyone to come with Mente Argentina.