Mente Argentina: Tango Program in Buenos Aires (+Optional Spanish Classes)
Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: Tango Program in Buenos Aires (+Optional Spanish Classes)

I really loved the city

Hi, I’m Alp, I’m from Turkey, and I was with Mente Argentina for two weeks to take Spanish courses, tango courses, and cooking classes. Before I left I felt that two weeks was going to be a really long time but now I feel that it isn’t even enough. When I first came here I realized that it’s really important that you know Spanish so that you can really speak with the people. Buenos Aires is just a beautiful city, all of the barrios, all of the places you can go, both touristic and local. I really loved the city and I hope that more people can come to Buenos Aires with Mente Argentina to enjoy the city and this entire experience.

• Satisfaction

I really don’t think that you can go wrong with Mente Argentina

Hi, my name is Brigitte, I’m from Australia, and I’ve just completed a four-month program of learning tango with Mente Argentina. It has really been such an incredible, amazing experience, so I would just like to share a few things as to why I really recommend Mente Argentina. The reason I sought out the program in the first place when I wanted to study tango in Buenos Aires is because I wanted to stay in a private apartment and to organize that as a foreigner in Buenos Aires on your own, it is not an easy thing to do. Through the Mente program they find you accommodation according to what your preferences and needs are and find a perfect place for you. They made sure that my needs were met regarding my living space, and I’m really thankful for that. That enabled me to pursue my tango studies in a good headspace being that I felt comfortable and relaxed in my home environment. I had never studied tango before I came here, I had never danced tango before, so I really had no idea what it was all about. Now, having gone through four months of this process, I would say that it really is an incredible journey of self-discovery. If you feel that you’d like to learn tango, I really don’t think that you can go wrong with Mente Argentina. I would encourage anyone who is thinking about it to really come here and do it and learn at this school because not only is the tango process itself very beautiful and amazing, but all of the teachers at the school are not only dance teachers but also quite exceptional human beings. I am very thankful to both Mente Argentina and the tango school for supporting me on this journey during my four months and I look forward to continuing this journey in the future.

• Satisfaction

I totally recommend coming here

Hi I am Amelie and I am from Montreal, Canada. I did the Tango Program with Mente Argentina and I really enjoyed the private lessons. I felt I learned a lot from my teachers, and they were also very cute. When I go back to Montreal I will continue to practice Tango. I really liked the accommodation, it was a very big apartment, big bedroom and I got along with my roommates. I enjoyed going out to Milongas and discovering Buenos Aires. I always liked big cities, and I find that Buenos Aires is a lot like Montreal but with a Spanish twist. I totally recommend coming here.

I loved Argentina

Hi, my name is Julia and I did an Intensive Spanish and Tango Program. I loved Argentina to the point that I just want to stay and live here so I think that speaks to the fact of how great my experience was. I want to thank Mente for organizing everything even though it was very last minute. I decided to arrive like 3 before the start day and everything was set up and ready for me so that was fantastic, thank you.

• Satisfaction

Come to Buenos Aires with Mente Argentina!

Hi, my name is Johanna and I come from Bordeaux, France, and I came here with Mente Argentina to learn Spanish because I didn’t know any before, and now after 5 months I can speak Spanish with anyone. I also went to Tango classes and it was amazing, it was so cool to learn Tango in Buenos Aires. I met a lot of people and now I have friends from all around the world, I think I can even make a tour of the world because I have friends from everywhere now, so yes! Come to Buenos Aires with Mente Argentina!

It was a lot of fun

Hi, I am Tiereny and I am from England, I came here through Mente to Spanish and Tango classes and they were amazing. I have improved so much during my three months here, and I actually extended my stay for an extra month because I enjoyed it so much. I have done so many things here, from general culture to partying. I have met loads of people from all over the world, which is pretty amazing. Tango is probably my favorite thing, it was nice to do that in the place it was born so it was a lot of fun. There are so many things to do here during the Summer time because it is Winter back home, so it was a nice break from the cold. I did a lot of outdoor events, parties, museums, and I did some traveling in Argentina, and I will be off to explore a little of Patagonia, and I am very excited about that.

I truly recommend it

I was in Buenos Aires for a month and it was amazing. I did a private apartment accommodation and it was perfect for me. It was the perfect size for me. I came with the Tango program for 4 weeks and my instructors were amazing. The program instructor was a very passionate woman who loved teaching. I worked with a few several instructors and they emanate love and light in all of their classes. They offer private, group classes, and all of them were very helpful. I could definitely feel an improvement at the end of the month, in terms of my posture, my movement. Part of the part I came here was to immerse myself in the culture and lots of the programs associated with Mente helped make that possible, like the historical tours that taught me a lot of history about the city and its people. I wish I went more often to the conversational clubs. Just getting around the city I feel really excited on how my Spanish has improved and my level of confidence, vocabulary and being satisfied by being able to communicate, I feel blown away. I stepped out of my shell and so many people here opened their heart to me. Having Mente as a base to launch and reaching out to the true soul of Tango was magnificent, I truly recommend it.

I fell in love with it!

Hello everyone, my name is Josie and I just spent the last 2 months doing the Mente’s Tango Program combined with the Spanish Program and it’s been amazing. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wishes to either learn a new language or to come here to learn about the culture of Tango, especially the Tango Program, I fell in love with it! The instructors were amazing and I loved going to Milongas at night to dance even more as there are plenty of opportunities to dance and meet new people. Mente really takes care of you. So for anyone that is considering going, you should really do it because it’s one in a life experience.