Mente Argentina: Master's in International Relations

Star Verified

Location

Argentina: Buenos Aires

Program Summary

Earn a Master's degree in International Relations in 15 months from one of Latin Americas most prestigious universities. Students will choose specific courses and define their concentrations based on their own goals and abilities.

The program allows students the ability to gain a deeper comprehension of the international economy, global politics, and international trends with a specific focus on Latin America. Prepare for a career in policy, research, investigation, academia, and business.

Students will obtain the experience and skills needed to work in international politics, private companies, the global media, NGOs, and multinational organizations. Focus on the strategy, proposals, and development needed for successful contribution to foreign affairs.

I would definitely recommend Mente

How’s it going? My name’s Dusty, I’m from Montana, USA. I did the Mente Master’s Program in International Relations at the University of Belgrano and I had a really great experience. I’ve been here for 16 months now and I’m about to leave. The program is all in Spanish, you have to do presentations and papers all in Spanish, which was difficult because my Spanish level wasn’t that great, but they work with you and help you learn as you go, and there’s a lot of help with the Mente coordinators and with the school as well. I had classes with ambassadors from Mexico and Nigeria and people from all over the world were in my classes, which was really cool. It really is an internationally-based school, which is great because now I have friends from all over the world. Also through the Mente program I met a lot of people from all over the world as well, and now I’m leaving here with a lot of friends that I’ll hopefully have for life because of this program. Make sure you go to the events and take advantage of the program because they really are a good pathway to get to know the city and to meet people who are doing the same things that you are. My apartment was awesome. Buenos Aires is a great city. You can do a lot of physical activity here, there are great parks, a lot of things to do for every type of person, if you like to go out at night, if you like to walk around – it’s really just a great place and the people are really nice and friendly. That was great, I felt welcomed here. I brought my dog and he had a great time and it was a great city to have a dog as well... they’re really dog-friendly and there are lots of parks for him as well. It was a really great program and I would definitely recommend Mente for anybody who wants to do their Masters or any other program because it’s a truly unique experience that you wouldn’t be able to get in the US.

They were all so much fun

Mente Argentina offers great activities included in the program, like city tours, La Bomba, Tigre and you get to meet other people and do all these activities that I wouldn’t do by myself. They were all so much fun.

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.