Mente Argentina: International MBA Program, Buenos Aires
Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: International MBA Program, Buenos Aires

Already providing value

So I did the 1-year MBA program at the University of Belgrano through Mente Argentina and it was a really great experience. On the side of Mente, they really helped me, setting up a place for me to live in an area like Palermo where it’s safe, and also fun, where you can go out and do a lot of cool things. One of the things that I really appreciated about Mente is that they really help you by providing events every week so that you have things to do and you can meet people when you don’t know anybody. Mente really provides a fun environment, they walk you through everything when it comes to getting your visa and all of the government stuff which can be really confusing when you don’t speak fluent Spanish. With anything at all, the Mente staff is there to help you and support you. I really enjoyed my program at UB, I learned a lot in my classes that I am going to use now when I return to the US to start working. When it comes to the teachers and the environment, they really do go out of their way to help you. They understand that maybe you don’t speak perfect Spanish on the same level as some other students in the class, and they work with you on that. I would rate my experience with Mente very highly, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to come to Argentina, be it for a MBA or just for a few months for some Spanish classes. You’re gonna see everything that Argentina has to offer, and you’re not forced to do anything, but you have the opportunity to do a lot of cool things that Mente includes in the price. I would recommend the MBA program to anyone that wants to do a MBA abroad, in my job interviews it has really been something that has differentiated me from other candidates, so it’s already providing value.