Mente Argentina: Bartending Program in Buenos Aires (+Optional Spanish Classes)
Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: Bartending Program in Buenos Aires (+Optional Spanish Classes)

It was a lot of fun

My name is Zach, I did the Barman program through Mente. It was a lot of fun. I did the two weeks intensive but you can also do a month-long program. I went to a local professional barman school where I had classes with other people from Argentina and other countries in Latin America. It was an awesome experience because I was able to learn about the barman profession while also learning Spanish so it was a great immersive experience. In terms of Mente in general it was a great experience because they have extracurricular programs where you can meet people and do fun activities and tours so you can meet more people within the city. You can network out with other programs with language exchange and meet local people that are trying to learn English and they help you with your Spanish.

Everything is great

Hi, my name is Simon and I’m from Hong Kong. I took a 4 week program with Mente here in Buenos Aires and during these 4 weeks I did Spanish classes, Wine and Barman Program. The wine and barman were so much fun as I learned on how to mix different cocktails and a little bit of flaring and creating our own drinks. In the wine program I learned a lot about Malbec and the wine industry. I learned a lot with the Mente activities and it’s amazing here in Buenos Aires, the culture, the people and the wine, the food, everything is great... so, enjoy!

My name is Ingerborg and I am from Norway and I did the barman course with Mente Argentina. I love the city, the people and my program. I am getting so good at doing the “flair” and creating drinks. Thank you Mente Argentina, everyone should come to Buenos Aires.