International Internship Programs by Mente Argentina
Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

International Internship Programs by Mente Argentina

I really loved it all

I’m Tia Burton and I came on the six-week Mente Argentina internship in Buenos Aires program and I really loved it all. I stayed in an apartment in the most beautiful part of the city, to me, the most lively part. I interned in a sort of English-speaking company and there are other interns that work with you so you really get to meet people from around the world who also speak English and Spanish and they can help you whenever you need. I do recommend this program to anyone who wants to come to Buenos Aires.

Definitely check out Mente Argentina

I just finished up an internship here in Argentina. I was here for the past few months but it really flew by, I felt like I was only here for a few weeks, I really had a great time. I’m glad that I did this program with Mente because they made everything so easy. From picking me up from the airport to giving me my Sube card, answering any questions I had, making sure I knew how to get around, they were always there. The best thing about Mente is that they have weekly events where you get to meet up with other people in Mente programs and I was able to find some really great friends and we hung out for all for my two months. So I had a great time in Buenos Aires, and if you decide to come by, definitely check out Mente Argentina.

There is so much to explore

My name is Piero, I’m from New Jersey, I was in Buenos Aires for about a month and a half doing an internship and the experience has just been incredible. If you are on the fence about coming, you’ve just gotta come because you get a great experience working-wise, you meet a ton of people, there is so much culture. One of my favorite thing about Buenos Aires is the food, the people that you meet here, and then there is so much art. There is so much to explore, the city is enormous, it’s truly a great experience. So if you’re thinking about coming, but you’re not sure, I would recommend that you come because for me this experience has been incredible. Mente has helped me out a lot with figuring out which barrios to go to, recommending cultural events, and stuff like that.

Nice program

I’m Margot from Belgium, I did an internship here in Buenos Aires. It was really nice and I would really recommend going with Mente. I recommend Mente Argentina because it's really good to meet people and get to know the city.

It was great!

My name is Maddison, I’m from Utah, and I did an internship with human rights through Mente Argentina and learned a whole bunch. I was forced, or rather encouraged to use my Spanish that I learned in high school. To build off of that, I met many new people, learned many new cultured from all over the world. I learned some street smarts, so that was very helpful. It was an overall a great program. I got to work with kids and elderly people. It was great!

I learned a lot

My name is Addy and I’m from Portland, Oregon. I did an internship program and an intensive Spanish course with Mente for two months. I learned a lot in my internship, I learned a lot of Spanish, and I had some awesome roommates. I love Buenos Aires and I will definitely be coming back.

You should come too!

Hi, I’m Julie from Germany. I was here for a month and I did an internship of journalism. It was really fun. I could write about a lot of stuff I’m interested in, a lot of tennis. I also really enjoyed my time here, the warm weather, and Mente did a lot of cool weekend events and weekly events. I really enjoyed the Grafitti Tour. You should come too!

They are fabulous

Hi my name is Danielle. I am from New York. I came to Buenos Aires for a medical internship. We did a lot of things with Mente, all of the activities they offered us. We went to the Bomba Del Tiempo, the Argentine experience, we went to polo, we went to happy hour, salsa & tango milonga, we also went to Tigre with the Mente Program. Separately we also went to Mendoza & Colonia in Uruguay too. It’s been a great trip. I’ve learned a lot about the Argentine culture & people. They are fabulous. Even our portero invited us to have a “parilla” and cooked for us. It was amazing...It was a really great experience here. And Mente Argentina did a really great job hooking us up with all the different opportunities.

I really would just recommend it to anyone

Hi guys, my name’s Andrea, I’m from Australia and I’ve been in Buenos Aires for 4 weeks with Mente. While I’ve been here I’ve been doing the Intensive Spanish Program, so Spanish every morning, as well as an internship, which has been three days a week. It’s been fantastic. I’ve loved my time here. The city is amazing, it’s just nonstop, doesn’t sleep, and the people are also so friendly and accommodating. I would recommend Buenos Aires to anyone who wants to have a great experience and meet awesome people. The program with Mente has been so organized and the staff have been great. I really would just recommend it to anyone.

I highly recommend it

Hello everyone, my name is Jamie Reese and I’m from the United States. I came to Argentina with Mente to do a culinary internship. I had an amazing placement and learned a ton of new skills for my culinary education and had a great apartment right in Plaza Serrano, right in the heart of the party in Buenos Aires, and it was a great time and I highly recommend it.

I really recommend it

Hi, I’m Sara Trimble. I came to Argentina to do an internship with Mente Argentina. I absolutely loved it – so much that I extended my stay for another week. I wish I could extend it for a couple months. I absolutely loved it, met people from all around the world, spoke a lot of Spanish, spoke a lot of British English which was different too, and I really recommend it!

Come down and try it yourselves!

Hi, my name is Guivini Gomez and I came to Argentina to do an international business and trade internship. My major is healthcare administration and my school is National University in San Diego. During my stay I participated in various negotiations between entrepreneurs from countries like Brazil, Bolivia, Peru and Uruguay. I also did a radio show and I learned a lot. I had awesome roommates and I had an awesome time in Argentina. So I recommend for you guys to come down and try it yourselves!

Mente was great at always being there for whatever you need

Hi my name is Shaun, and I come from Pennsylvania and I study finance and management. The program I did here was SageCorps. I applied and I was fortunate to get accepted and I was paired up with an internship at a technology start up. I was given a lot of tasks mainly with my field a lot involving finance and management but some others were helpful to broaden up my expertise such as marketing. Mente was great at always being there for whatever you need, for example, I didn’t know a word of Spanish! They were always helping and it never felt like they were doing a routine, they do take the time to accommodate your requests and they were always great at making sure you were having a good time. I did a side trip to Mendoza and I highly recommend traveling in Argentina and having Mente as your host.

Thanks Mente Argentina!

Hi, my name is Annie and I was here in Buenos Aires for a few months with Mente Argentina. I did an internship with a start up that offered marketing courses online. I took Spanish classes online, so aside from the internship and Spanish, I had the opportunity to do some dance classes and Mente also signed me up for some cooking classes. Other than the internship which was every day, I still managed to go to Iguazu Falls with Mente Argentina and I got to meet a lot of students from all over the world. Besides the internship and travelling, I did a bunch of tours of Recoleta, San Telmo and went to some events like Bomba del Tiempo and they were all for free through Mente. I had a home stay with an Argentine family so thanks Mente Argentina!

I know I will be back, thank you Mente!

Hi, my name is Jaqueline and I am from Austin Texas and I did the Internship Program through Mente Argentina. It was really accommodating and really nice, I didn’t know what to expect as this was my first experience going abroad in a foreign country, they really helped me organize my living accommodation, helped me set up my internship and interview and start me off with city tours during my first week here. They were always inviting and not only did I make a lot of friends but also the roommates that I had I got to connect with them even before arriving so that was really reassuring and as far as the internship goes, that was one of the best working experiences I had. The staff was great and that’s a really nice opportunity to put that on my resume. I know I will be back, thank you Mente!

Mente was really reliable and helpful

Hi, my name is Andrew, I was here with Mente Argentina for 6 weeks. 4 weeks were of Spanish study as I was kind of rusty and I wanted to get back to it, especially the real conversational, which is different than what you learned in college or high school. I also worked as an intern in a law firm, we did poverty right, management and marketing, some of my task including getting in contact with companies from around the world, sending out emails, translating documents from Spanish to English in a way that were marketable to get our name out there, the office was really nice and I got to practice the legal system in Spanish. All along the way, Mente was really reliable and helpful. Here there are a lot of great opportunities to do in Buenos Aires. I wished I knew more about the mate tradition, something I kind of discovered it on my first day here, it was bitter at first, but I bought my own mate and it’s such a cool tradition and culture.

It is something special

Hi, my name is Nathaniel and I just participated in the Mente Argentina’s internship program. I can say a couple of things about the program. I really think it’s a great opportunity for people to come to Argentina to have a blanket of people to be around and its frightening as it is an adjustment period, but Mente made it a second home. There a lots of activities like wine tastings, city tours, Spanglish events, meetup events. I would say if there was an activity to do in the city, you wouldn’t want to do it without Mente Argentina, it is something special, being part of this group was great. Buenos Aires is beautiful full of people, lots of hectic activities but you will manage around, so I guess I can say Buenos Aires me gusta mucho, y quiero volver.

I really can’t speak highly enough about the whole program

Hi, my name is Lizzie and I did the internship program with Mente in Buenos Aires. I really can’t speak highly enough about the whole program. It was great to come here and have already a set group of friends for you from all around the world and to have our apartment in such a nice area of Palermo. All the apartments are close but far enough that you can see different parts of the city every time you meet up with other Mente people. The activities they offer are so variant and happening all the time, you can choose which ones you want to do and it’s already included in the price so you don’t have to worry about a thing and you can always do what interest you the most, and if not, Buenos Aires has always something to do. Overall, it was a great experience in meeting all these new people.

I love the city!

Hi, Im Beren and I did the Internship Program with Mente Argentina. I intern at a company which was really cool and the people were so nice and great. I got to improve my Spanish and understand the accent so that was good! The accommodation was amazing, I was in a huge house in a great area with a lot of fun people. Mente was great at organizing trips and things like that like Bomba that was a god percussion show. I love the city! I recommend to go as many of the things to do in Buenos Aires, you won’t regret exploring the city as it is super amazing!

The experience was great

Hi, my name is Jimmy and I did an internship with Mente Argentina. They do a lot of activities and my internship was great, I learned a ton and my Spanish improved a lot. The experience was great.

The program has been great!

Hi my name is Katie, I did an internship through Mente Argentina and I really enjoyed my time here, so thank you the program’s been great!

It was such a very cool experience

Hi, my name is Matt and I'm from England, I did an internship here and it was such a very cool experience, people were so nice and such a relaxed environment, it improved my Spanish as well as it was non-stop to speak Spanish all the time.

It was fantastic

Hi, I’m Emmily from Boston, and I did the internship program through Mente and it was a photography internship. We did a lot of photography for commercial work but also very artistic work. I was able to help behind the scenes and work with computers and post production. It was really helpful for me as I learned a lot of Spanish as none of the people at the studio spoke English, so it really pushed me to try my hardest to speak Spanish and learn as much as possible and I loved the city, I learned so much while being here. I went to many different neighborhoods and tried all the food, it was an incredible cultural experience, I love Argentina. It was fantastic and I would totally come back, their food is amazing, I met a lot of locals that helped me with my Spanish as well and Mente also hosted a lot of great programs that connected you with locals and helped you to see the city in different ways, so I highly recommend it.

I know I am going to be back soon

Hi, my name is Christina from Colorado, and I came to do an internship for my university and I also did Tango courses. The best things about Mente Argentina are the connections they set you up with, because with Mente, I was able to go to a really get Tango Studio, I finished the requirements for my university and I got an awesome place to live. You also get VIP lists, gym memberships, things that would be impossible to do without some inside help. I fell in love with Buenos Aires, and I know I am going to be back soon.

Highly recommend

My name is Amanda, and I am from the U.S. I came to Argentina through Mente Argentina to do an internship program with a start up Tech Company for 6 weeks and it’s been so awesome that I can’t even put it into words, I learned so much and it was so much fun. And just the Mente Program in general, everything I had a stupid question, they were like “oh, no worry about it, here is all the information that you need to know, never hesitate if you need to contact us for something we are always here to help you”. They sponsored lots of fun things, like different shows, so it has definitely been a blast. Highly recommend.