Medical Internship in Thailand
Love Volunteers participant with two local kids Love Volunteers participant with two local kids

Medical Internship in Thailand

Medical internship at a hospital university

LoveVolunteers with their partner did an excellent job on making sure everything goes by smoothly. They answered all my questions quickly and I was satisfied with their replies. My accommodation in Bangkok exceeded my expectations. Everything is clean and was a more westernize house. The staff there made sure we were okay and showed us around Bangkok. On the other hand, my internship at a Hospital University was amazing. I spent my time at the OBYGYN department where I get to be in the labour room and operating room. The doctors and medical students were really friendly and made the initiative to explain things in English. This is definitely worth the long flight and I will never forget this.

• Love Volunteers responded to this review May 22, 2017 at 7:13 PM

Hi Levine,

Thanks so much for this fantastic review of our Medical program in Thailand. It's wonderful to hear that your expectations were exceeded and the experience was a wholly enjoyable and beneficial one.

We wish you all the very best with your medical studies and future roles. Hopefully you will come and join us again in the future.

The Team @ Love Volunteers