Customized Internships & Spanish Immersion in Spain
Linguistic Horizons Header Image Linguistic Horizons Header Image

Customized Internships & Spanish Immersion in Spain

Amazing intern and study abroad opportunity!

I found this program online and I am so glad that I did. My internship was amazing and I absolutely loved living, working and studying in La Coruña. I made wonderful friends and connections to last a life time. It was definitely an experience I will never forget and that I would recommend to anyone looking to have an awesome summer experience abroad.

A summer in Spain

I knew I wanted to do some sort of trip abroad the summer of 2017 and I heard from a friend that I should check out Linguistic Horizons. I did and am so glad that decided to chose the program! I was not only working at an internship at an environmental consulting company specialized in water tests as a chemist, but also I was taking Spanish classes at the same time. This both of these helped improve my work in my field and my knowledge of the language exponentially. I have never been in any program in my life so well put together, it was organized better than anything I could have imagined, and the program leader Nicole answers questions faster than ever and more helpful than I can. This is a trustworthy and honest program that is truly meant to better your language skills as well as your skills in your field of choice.

• Linguistic Horizons responded to this review August 10, 2017 at 2:46 PM

Thank you for your review, Bret! We loved having you in Spain :)