Spend this Summer in Rome, Italy at John Cabot University
Rome, Italy Rome, Italy

Spend this Summer in Rome, Italy at John Cabot University

Most amazing experience of my life

I will cherish all my memories that I made while attending John Cabot for the rest of my life. I made life long friends, learned life long skills, and once again made incomparable memories! I would, and will, highly recommend studying abroad, not only in Italy but elsewhere, to all my friends and colleagues.

Study Abroad

Studying abroad was one of the best decisions I have made. I decided last minute to study abroad and I have no regrets. I made lifelong friendships and now have a second place to call home. Italy is an amazing place to study with great culture, food, and experience. I ended up traveling to about 10 countries when I was there. If you're thinking about studying abroad start saving your money now, you'll need it!

The best time of my life

John Cabot University provided me with the semester of my life. Not only did I get stellar academics, but I also was immersed in the culture of Italy by meeting local students and professors. The location is amazing, in the cutest little neighborhood. If I could go back today I would drop everything.

Summer in Rome

I had the most amazing time studying at John Cabot University! I was so nervous going without knowing anybody in my program, but JCU was welcoming from the very beginning and I felt so supported throughout the entire experience!

John Cabot University- Summer/Fall Study Abroad

When I traveled abroad, I was only a freshman in my first semester of college. Be that as it may, I couldn't think of a better way to start my college experience than at John Cabot University! Being in Italy for four months was one of the best times in my life, and the cultural immersion and learning opportunities JCU provided me with was the driving factor. If you were to go abroad anywhere in Europe for your college experience, I would highly recommend choosing the great country of Italy and the great school of John Cabot University.

Best Experience of My Life

My Summer semester at JCU was probably the best experience I have had in my life so far and for a while. I met and became close friends with people I never would have met, learned so much about Italian culture, but most importantly, learned a lot about myself and adjusting again/change/responsibilities/choices/and opportunities. I feel like I have matured much more from being independent in a different culture and would 100 % recommend studying abroad especially in Italy.

Lovely Italy!

It was a breathtaking and bittersweet experience. I will not forget the excursion to the Swiss Alps, it was remarkable.

Amazing, life-changing, fun, incredible

Being able to live in Rome and completely immersed in the culture for 4 months

Wonderful, Great, Amazing, Beautiful, Indescribable

I wanted to complete my Italian minor. I would always remember traveling and living in Italy.

adventure, eye-opening, cultural

I loved Italy when I vacationed there and wanted to experience living there. I always loved exploring the city.