Earn Your American Bachelor’s Degree in Rome, Italy at JCU
Rome, Italy Rome, Italy

Earn Your American Bachelor’s Degree in Rome, Italy at JCU

Best decision I've made!

I am about to finish my first year at John Cabot University and I have to say that it is the best decision I've ever made! JCU is absolutely perfect for me. The professors are passionate and empathetic. The small classroom size makes me more than just a number here. I've met people from all over the world and I've had the opportunity to live in Rome, one of the most beautiful cities in the world! Having no classes on Friday makes traveling around central Europe so easy! My experience so far here has been amazing and I cannot wait to see what is in store for the future here at JCU!

American Degree in Rome

I will graduate John Cabot University (JCU) this coming May 2017, and could not be happier with my undergrad experience. JCU is more than just a four year university, it is a tight-knit community of diverse students and staff. Due to the small class size I received incredible one on one attention from professors, which helped me to understand topics more in depth and motivate me to try my hardest. The student body is extremely diverse, I developed friendships with people from all over the world, friends who I will have for life, and that was really the best gift JCU gave me. I highly recommend anyone who is open minded and willing to immerse themselves in a new culture to do their undergrad at JCU.

International experience

Spending a gap year in Rome is an incredible experience to prepare you for college. You will be able to learn a new language, make new friends, learn about other cultures and of course travel as much as you can. Having so many international friends around you, you will be able to enjoy and at the same time learn new things. John Cabot University transfers your credits to any other university you may want to go after your gap year.

Choosing John Cabot University has given me so much experience, both cultural and academic. Living in Rome has brought me so many opportunities as well, making friends from all over the world and being able to have a different cultural experience.

JCU offers the students an incredible experience for study abroad and degree seekers. In Rome, you are able to have the best college experience in an American with people who come all over the world and learn from many different cultures.