ISA Study Abroad in Glasgow, Scotland
ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants

ISA Study Abroad in Glasgow, Scotland

Absorb

Studying abroad is amazing and so is Glasgow. Its completely a hidden treasure and ISA does a good job of making you feel like you have support. If nothing else, you get to see Edinburgh, Stirling and the Highlands. If you get the chance to explore Europe, do it! Its worth it!
I had an impeccable time here.

Uni Glasgow Fall 2015

Highly recommend this program in Glasgow! Having a program director available was helpful when trying to sort through necessary paperwork and deadlines during my stay. Also having a home base to meet up with other ISA students and go on tours together was a plus. Would definitely study abroad again if I didn't already graduate from college!

Glasgow academic year

This program was excellent. I had plenty of guidance but also the opportunity to figure things out on my own. The regional director was always available and more than willing than help. I learned and experienced more than I ever thought possible, and I can't wait to go back!

Student

It was amazing. I had a great time and learned a lot. Everything that ISA did was so helpful and they really prepared me for my journey. I was able to travel all across Europe, met so many interesting people and saw beautiful views.