Volunteer in Elderly Care in Argentina

Volunteer in Elderly Care in Argentina

Amazing time in Argentina

Had an amazing time in Argentina. Was able to interact with the elders from the elderly care program. The locals are super nice and helpful. The other volunteers are wonderful, made many new friends here.

• International Volunteer HQ responded to this review May 30, 2017 at 8:32 PM

Hi Jessie, It is great to hear that you had and amazing time in Argentina with super nice local and wonderful volunteers! Thanks for being an IVHQer!
    Clover – IVHQ Argentina Program Manager

Elderly care in Villa Allende

Elderly care was a relaxed and calm placement, we spent time with them drawing, singing songs and drinking mate tea whilst they told us about their lives and us about theirs. Although some days were slow they showed that they really appreciated our time and effort. Placement is what you make it and the more you put in the more you get out!
This was my first time staying in a volunteer house and I was aprehensive but I did not need to be as I loved staying with such a mix of interesting people, the other volunteers I met really made the experience. We went to Iguazu falls and the salt flats together at the weekend and cordoba and villa allende during the week. I have made friends for life. Ariel, Manuela and Candelaria looked after us so well taking special care regarding our vegetarian diets and living and activites during the evening. Lichi and Julio were so welcoming and explained everything about placements and life in Argentina, always checking in and making sure we were happy.