170-Hour Online TEFL Class & Lifetime Job Search Guidance
International TEFL Academy students International TEFL Academy students

170-Hour Online TEFL Class & Lifetime Job Search Guidance

Lifelong learner

This was an amazing opportunity for me to take this course with ITA. I received support academically and personally from the staff and through the online course via the textbook and assignments. I felt confident enough to complete each assignment because of the relevant content that was included in the textbook. There was nothing extra just to fill up space or busy work. It has even helped me in my regular teaching career! It is truly up to you as the student to make it what you want to. When you are dedicated to the course, it will be so much easier to complete.

Very helpful

ITEFL was very helpful when it came to finding a job. They are very experienced in this line of work so they know the best routes of how to teach abroad! I had instructor Yuri and she was very polite and definitely knows her stuff. The lesson plans can be a little dry sometimes but they just want everyone to know what to expect when teaching abroad. I would really recommend the course and utilize all of their benefits. Definitely contact your adviser and use them to find a position abroad.

Free spirit

It was hard at times. If I could do anything differently I would probably have toned it down a bit. I think I created a lot of undue stress because of my eagerness to excel. I definitely realize now that I could have got through the course quite well without having to go the length that I did. With that said there is a part of me that is happy that I did since it probably will be easier to tone my perfectionism down that to have to up my game.

The course was very thorough and I am so glad that I chose ITA. I really got a lot out of my experience even though it was challenging at the time that is exactly what I need to prepare. My instructor was fantastic and made me feel very supported the whole way. She was also very efficient in her ability to answer all my questions. The material was extremely informative and I found it quite interesting. There were things that I would not have ever considered about teaching English had I not taken this course. Overall it has been an amazing experience and I have zero regrets!~

Top quality TEFL courses

I highly recommend ITA, International TEFL Academy. The materials and resources in the online TEFL class were absolutely wonderful, complete, and up to date with all the newest techniques. The tasks and projects were interesting and informing. The class challenged me way more than I expected, and I was grateful for that challenge. I learned about grammar, teaching techniques, how to make ESL fun for everybody, and how to handle difficulties professionally. Now I feel ready to jump into a new career of helping others learn English. Highly recommended.

A must for teachers

Not only was this course very helpful and enlightening on good teaching methods for ESL, it also provides great insight for teaching any subject. The textbook is great, the course is accredited which is a must, and they are very helpful and guiding during the whole process. Their alumni program is unbelievable. I am very happy to have taken this course.

Learning how to teach English

I had a great experience learning from the International TEFL Academy. They provide you with so much valuable material and are willing to help whenever needed. The requirements are fair and help push you to succeed in the course and afterwards. I would suggest it to anyone!

Wonderful!

International TEFL Academy has been an amazing experience. Finishing the online TEFL course I feel prepared to teach English as a foreign language. I am excited to begin my career and my journey as an instructor abroad beginning in South America!

Old school you know

I would recommend anyone interested in teaching, exploring and traveling to consider International TEFL Academy. As a matter of fact I want to promote it on my Facebook page when I receive my certifications and show everyone, if I can do it you can too. I look forward to sharing my experiences. This was not an easy course, but definitely a rewarding and learning one I will always remember. The cost was affordable, my instructor was fantastic, and the whole team at TEFL was on my side to become a winner, and I became a winner in so many ways I never expected. Thank you!!!!

Very insightful

My instructor was very experienced and definitely knew what she was doing, and offered great advice on teaching overseas. The course was easy to navigate. The instructions on assignments were clear. The work was intense, but it is all worth it, because it ensured that I had what I needed to teach overseas.

Good next step

Getting certified through the TEFL academy was a good next step for me to take towards my career. The online classes were flexible. And there was a wealth of information on the website. Admissions staff was friendly and informative.

Amazing experience

The course met my expectations, it covered all the important topics regarding teaching and it stimulated my interest in becoming a TEFL teacher even further. I can't wait to apply into practice all that I have learnt. Thank you!

Excellent learning experience

This course was extremely effective. Communication with International TEFL Academy was excellent. My instructor provided lots of useful feedback. I would highly recommend to anyone seeking their TEFL certification.

Inspirational

It's a very good course, i have learned a lot. They are an excellent and professional company. Looking forward to have more courses with them. The material and the teachers were of great help and educational. Made me more confident in myself and inspired me to be a better teacher and professional.

Great experience!

The pre-course adviser was very helpful and accommodating. I was interested in taking this leap, but had a lot of qualms and she did a great job answering questions and walking me through everything. Once I started the course, it was easy to follow and very thorough. The instructor did a great job grading assignments quickly and giving great feedback. A few weeks into the course, I began working with a job adviser who did a great job of giving me advice and taking me through the necessary steps. I've worked and studied abroad before, and with ITA, I was given much more help and guidance than in some of my other experiences. They truly want to help make this experience as smooth and enjoyable for you by giving you advice and helping you to find the right fit.

• Published Content

Great course and program!

ITA's TEFL course is great. It's 11 weeks long and is flexible to any work schedule. I know this for a fact because I work 40 hour weeks and cannot seem to say no to my friends when they ask me to go out. My typical weeks are very busy and I was a little apprehensive at first out of fear of getting burnt out from taking this course. 11 weeks is an entire quarter and I haven't been in school for a few years.

Nonetheless, I would definitely recommend this course and program. They have a plethora of information for the job application process. I never felt like I didn't have the resources to find a job. They have also done a great job in fostering communities in their facebook groups.

Worth your time!

This course was absolutely worth my time and investment! I feel like I gained so much knowledge about what I can expect teaching ESL/EFL students and am walking away with the tools to succeed! The advisers and teacher are very open to answering any questions you have and are there at your disposal for anything you need to accomplish your goals. The course had great readings on everything from classroom management, to cultural differences, to learning how to use lesson planning. I would recommend this class to anyone that is looking for something to help them change into a career that helps people communicate with each other better and to instill a love of learning languages.

• Published Content

Embarking on a new career

Having decided to travel overseas I found teaching ESL as a perfect venue. I looked at several other schools but when I came across ITA I knew it was right for me. Looking back, I know I made a good choice. I enjoyed the course and always felt like I was well supported. Thanks ITA for providing me with this new skill.
William Lindau

Excellent

The course gives you a great deal of information on what to expect as a teacher overseas. I really enjoyed taking the course online because it allows me to go at my own pace. I highly recommend taking the online course.

Challenging and thorough

The International TEFL Academy online course was not only challenging but the course contents, the instructor, the online operating system was all very thorough and beneficial for the students. The class consisted of a great online PDF version of the textbook and if anything was misunderstood the instructor would be more than grateful to help out and give additional links or help in order for the students to understand. I found that the greatest tool was the video links and live chats provided by the school. Overall, great experience.

Just a beginner

I am not an experienced TEFL/ESL teacher. I am just finishing up my course. I am looking forward to search for TEFL jobs and gaining some real world experience. I have always been interested in travel and the world. Now I can get my chance to experience it and help others learn my native language of English. I love my language and I am happy to help others who want to grow in their knowledge of it. I hope to have some great stories to share with other TEFL teachers once I get that experience under my belt. Thank you to all those in the TEFL staff that helped me and continue to help me along in this process.

Ryan

Thorough & engaging

I had an excellent adviser who suggested this course and walked me through the process of what to expect and what I would learn. The course itself taught me a great deal, and covered so much, that I was surprised by how much I had learned when I went back to review. The instructor was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and I gained a tremendous amount of insight. Excited to put my TEFL Academy training to use!

Full time everything

I feel as though the online TEFL class prepared me to teach English in a short amount of time. With that said, I took the online course because I work full time and needed the flexibility of it. However, I felt like I was working full time and then going to school full time. It is A LOT to learn. My advice for this course: go in with the right mind set (that you will be working on school work for a minimum of 10 hours a week), constantly be looking ahead in your lessons, and start prepping your practicum hours within the first few weeks. All in all the 10 weeks fly by!

Confident future teacher!

The course is difficult but satisfying. The whole experience can feel a little overwhelming at first. I still have a long way to go before reaching my personal goals but I feel prepared and confident in my future teaching career.

• Published Content

Very pleased with this course!

I am about to finish my online course and I have been very pleased with my experience with International TEFL Academy. The coursework was straightforward and the instructor was always available for questions and gave helpful feedback in a timely manner. I feel like I have a better idea of lesson planning, which I had no clue about when I started the course. I feel more confident in my teaching abilities, and I think the practicum will also help me put what I've learned in this course into action. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

5 stars

Great program. Do it. This program is great. Complete the program. You'll be glad you did. 5 stars. A+
If you want to teach abroad, look no further. Do yourself a favor and join the illustrious ITA alumni.