Get Paid to Teach English Abroad in Russia with a TEFL/TESOL Certification

• Quality of the Course

• Job Search Guidance

• Published Content

Helpfulness

I was completely satisfied with the efficiency of this program. They diligently helped me throughout the entire process. This a good a program and I would definitely recommend it! They did a fantastic job!

• Host Company

• Compensation

• Professional Development

One year turned into many more

After graduating college I spent about 8 months as an executive assistant in my home state of Texas. But I soon became bored of office work and felt as though my life was stagnant. I decided, at this point in my life, I would take the opportunity to shake up my life a bit. I had known others who had ventured abroad to teach English so I began to do some research on companies that would help me accomplish the same adventure. I stumbled upon ITA and got in touch with Michael who was more than helpful. He answered all of my questions over the phone and all the extras I had come up with over e-mail, quick and efficiently. He really took the time to speak with me about his experience teaching abroad which helped assure any doubts I may have had in my head. After a few days I felt confident this is what I wanted to do and I knew where I wanted to go, which would not have been possible without such a helpful advisor. From there ITA helped me obtain my certification and gave me a plethora of information regarding the country I had chose, what I should expect, how to get there, how to get set up, what to bring, and most importantly how to find a job. Without ITA's help I would have been totally lost and it was reassuring to have such a great company to turn to for resources. I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering teaching abroad as they offer a comprehensive package from start to finish on an amazing journey that will change your life.