Get Paid to Teach English Abroad in France with a TEFL/TESOL Certification

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Chicago, November 2016

Overall, I had an amazing experience at TEFL Chicago. I met some wonderful people who I know I'll be friends with for the rest of my life because we bonded so closely and shared some incredible moments together that I hold dear to my heart. The TEFL course was a huge step for me... it was the beginning of a new life. A new adventure. A new chapter. The enrollment process got me super excited. Felicia was extremely helpful, honest, passionate, and most importantly she was not pushy. The course itself was highly demanding and stressful but that's what your classmates (and roomies if you're lucky like I was) are there for. Lean on each other when you need it and don't give up... no matter how tough it gets - power through it. It's only 4 weeks! The course instructors only get an 8 out of 10 because I was a bit frustrated with one of them, as was the rest of the class. But in the end I would 110% recommend this course to anyone and everyone. It led to me to Paris, France. It landed me a full time teaching job. It provided me with a stepping stone to travel the world. And to me, this is a dream come true.