Internships in Australia
Intern OZ Header Image Intern OZ Header Image

Internships in Australia

Engineering internship in Australia

I am very pleased with everything as I have got an amazing internship. Better if I got more choices but finding the best match is important. Amazing experience. Amazing people. I am very happy with the services they provide.

I absolutely love Melbourne!

I absolutely love Melbourne! I found a place to stay in Elsternwick and I live there with 21 other students from all over the world, so that is great! So far the internship is really good. Australia wasn't my first choice. The plan was to do an internship in Brazil and when that didn’t come through I looked to other countries. I know a couple of people who did an internship in Australia and they loved it. So that's why I have chosen Australia. The service from Intern OZ was Very helpful, quick responses to my questions. They really looked into my personal wishes for an internship. I absolutely love Australia! It is so different than The Netherlands. I am really happy that I decided to do my internship in Australia. So far it has been a great experience and the time is flying by.

Everything is amazing!

Just wanted to thank you again. I've been here 3 weeks now and I really enjoy it over here. The country, the company, the colleagues and the work. Everything is amazing! So much thanks for getting everything arranged for me.

My internship has been an extraordinary experience for me!

My internship has been an extraordinary experience for me. I learnt a great deal of skills and knowledge which I hope will help me in the future. I met up with new friends. The staff was very enthusiastic and hard working. They made me feel part of them. It was a very beautiful experience.

This experience was wonderful!

My favourite experience overseas so far was meeting people from all over the world and discovering some of the most beautiful parts of the world. This experience was wonderful! Of course, it wasn't perfect all the times but at the end I only remember the good parts, and especially the friends I have made here!

The atmosphere was the best with awesome people!

Being a part of a larger intern community in Sydney in order to meet other intern. The location of the office was just perfect only 5 minutes walking to the Opera house and the Harbor Bridge. My colleagues and the CEO was very friendly and helpful with me. The atmosphere was relax but very serious in the same time. In the beginning i wasn't so confident speaking everybody but after a while it wasn't a problem anymore.
The atmosphere was the best with awesome people. The common kitchen is great perfect to meet people the common area as well with a lot of space and a big tv and video games. there is also an outside area. It is very safe as everybody from outside the residence has leave his ID and leave before 10pm. If you love to party with many friends it is the best place as well. But if you wanna be on you own it is perfect as well.

Nice experience!

I managed to learn as much as possible from this experience. Without this experience, I wouldn't even be receiving phone calls from jobs that I have applied so far. Additionally, in the office, I made good friends and connections for life. Thus, paying for this internship was a good investment.

I had a blast!

The people I have met are amazing, and my internship was an experience I will cherish forever. Australia is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people! I will definitely be back in January to either work, or continue with David and his team! :)

The small business atmosphere...was totally what I looked for

In my time in Australia I learned how to post brand related articles on social media and how to maintain social media channels for different kind of companies. I did not really learn about SEO and SEM/SEA as much as I wanted. This was what I actually went for in first place.

For this point in time this internship was perfect.

Lovely to live somewhere else in the world for 6 months. See, feel, taste experience new stuff. From food to cultures to scenic views. This is all non-academic. At university where my internship took place I had a wonderful time as from previous work experience I expected this to suit me well, and it did.

Wonderful internship

Wonderful internship, but experience also dependent on the skills of the intern.

World leading neuroscientists, supportive environment, and overall incredible placement for those with a research background.

I don't think my internship experience could have been any better! :)

I had a blast! The people I have met are amazing, and my internship was an experience I will cherish forever. Australia is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people! I will definitely be back in January to either work, or continue with my supervisor and his team! :)

I fell in love with the country!

I found positive reviews online and ended up with a great internship. I'm in the office 3-4 days per week, form 9 or 10 until 5, not because I am always swamped with work to do, but because I love my coworkers and am passionate about the tasks they give me. There is always something to see and do, the hardest part is just being able to afford it all! I wish I had known that the temperature does vary in Australia: contrary to popular belief, you will need some warm clothes! But on the whole, the only thing I really wish I'd known before arriving is how quickly I would fall in love with the whole country!

Fantastic Experience

Everything is going great! The internship itself is a very good one, I'm allowed to work independently. I like the job as it inspires me for the rest of my education!
Furthermore, I love the Brisbane and I already made friends to hang out with. I've traveled to Fraser Island and the sunshine coast, and planning to do more traveling. For Xmas I'm going to Sydney.

So everything is pretty good so far. Just can't think about the fact that I'm going back after 2.5 months :(.

what an amazing experience

I couldn't be happier be with my finance internship in Melbourne. My colleagues were a great bunch and really took me under their wing! Also, Helen at Intern OZ was a real pleasure to deal with. My accommodation was very central and I was in a shared apartment with other interns and they even met me at the airport. That was a nice touch and from the moment I arrived I felt really relaxed and comfortable. I'm planning on going back to Australia next year, and perhaps doing another internship! G'day!

Excellent service

Intern OZ were incredibly useful for me, they generally wanted to help and are passionate about what they do. They are open to helping people in diverse situations, whether you are currently a student, or have graduated and are wanting to gain work experience in your particular field. They take your personal situation and budget into consideration and really strive to meet these requirements to provide you with the a genuine, educational and unforgettable experience. What I found convenient during my study abroad was the fact that they are able to arrange your accommodation and organize events so you have the chance to meet other interns in your area, I was able to meet so many new friends and experience the culture!

Incredible zoo internship

My experience has been incredible I've learned a lot about myself and being able to cope on my own. I learned that I love the field I chose for myself and have become very excited for my future. I discovered how to make friends without the crutch of my own social group and found that people are generally friendly and accepting. My favorite part has been the experience with the animals I've had at zoo. Overall good service and helpful information

Valuable internship experience in Canberra

Overall good service and helpful information!

Lots of possibilities!

It was amazing!
It was a great experience, going abroad for my internship. I learned a lot while I was here, like how (Australian) businesses operate and also more professional English writing and speaking.
Great experience and a beautiful internship with a lot of possibilities and heaps of learning all the way thru.

Great Experience!

This was a great experience! I was able to have a lot of time in the body composition lab (I am in the Nutrition Industry) learning about new techniques that I was unfamiliar with. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

Experience in different culture

I really enjoyed getting to experience a different culture and living environment while also getting work experience. I was still able to learn something new every week. Theresa, Kailee, and Bob were all very helpful throughout the application process! This made traveling to Australia and beginning my internship a breeze.

Really enjoyed getting to experience a different culture

The work experience was very valuable. I really enjoyed getting to experience a different culture and living environment while also getting work experience. I was able to learn something new every week. Intern OZ were all very helpful throughout the application process! This made traveling to Australia and beginning my internship a breeze. I did enjoy living with people who are around my age.

they do a good job!

You do a good job! I am glad to gain work experience in my summer internship, since it was impressive to me. I learned a lot about food processing, safety and quality management in orientated tasks. I also enjoyed working with my supervisor and colleagues.

Best time ever

Intern OZ was my last hope of finding an internship. I was extremely happy when they found one. They helped answering every question, provided good and clear information that was very helpful and they stayed in contact with the company that you are working for to make sure that everything goes well.

Greenwich Village Accommodation is a great place to live because of the people. The building on the inside looks old and warn down. Though all facilities are there and clean.