Internships in Colombia (Intern Colombia)
Intern Colombia Header Image Intern Colombia Header Image

Internships in Colombia (Intern Colombia)

The best internship company in Colombia!

I was already living in Colombia when I was told about Intern Colombia and had previously looked at other internship companies to do a placement, and the honest truth is that they had nothing on what Intern Colombia was able to offer; from support on housing, social activities, to being more financially competitive.

With their help I was able to find a company that suited what I was looking for and has now helped me secure a new international job back in the UK.

If you're considering an internship abroad put Colombia at the top of your list and if you're looking for a company which will help you have the time of your life pick Intern Colombia!

Fantastic kickstart to a career change!

I undertook an internship with Intern Colombia from February to June in human rights and prevention of human trafficking. It was an unforgettable experience and has undoubtedly helped my career path transitioning to this field. Intern Colombia made the whole process incredibly smooth and there's no way I would have found an organisation to work with that fit the kind of work I was looking for so perfectly without their help; especially with my dreadful Spanish skills! The application was straightforward, and they were supportive throughout my time in Colombia. The price is extremely reasonable for the service they provide, including being met at the airport and tours upon arrival in Bogota and arranging social events when I was back in the capital. I opted for a placement in a small town far from Intern Colombia's headquarters but it's my understanding for those based in the big city there were regular outings and events which is a huge difference for anyone apprehensive about moving to a new country alone. Highly recommend!

Best time of my life with Intern Colombia

If anyone has any doubt of going to Colombia, I want you to step back away from the media and keep your mind open. Colombia is drastically changing from what it used to be in the 80s & 90s.

With Intern Colombia, I was able to have my dream internship and the best roommates that will forever be my friends for life. The team made me feel very safe throughout the program. Above that, they have events to make you feel included and meet up with the rest of the team. The team will walk you through everything such as to take you to your internship on your first day from your home to helping you grocery shopping and even taking tours around the city (my favorite was the fruit tour), etc. I could not have asked for a better experience with Intern Colombia. I have learned so much from my internship in my career field and personal development. My time in Colombia has been the best experience of my life by far and I cannot thank you Intern Colombia enough.

Mahalo from Hawaii,
Kattaree

Unforgettable

Amazing experience in a professional point of view but also in a personal one.
There is a lot to do here. Colombia is a developing country that offers so many opportunities. Every thing is super : so well welcoming people, colorful streets and houses, delicious food, unreal landscapes... to name but a few. Plus the way of living is really affordable especially for students.
I recommend this country for business or/and vacations.
Houda

Internship

Very well organised programme. There was a lot of help and effort put in pre departure by interncolombia which made settling in a new country a lot easier and any questions/concerns I had were always addressed very quickly. There were always social events organised with other interns and the placements met all the requirements I wanted to gain from the experience. Would highly recommend participating in the Internship programme.