- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Social Work
- Sustainable Development
Age Requirement Varies
Canadian, South African, Australian, European, American, Kiwi, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Housing/Meals (private apartment, no meals provided)
Language Skills Required
- 18 years of age
- In good standing at your home school
- 2.5 GPA or better on a 4.0 scale (GPAs under 2.5 will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- At least sophomore standing prior to application; rising junior status at time of program departure. (Students who have completed one year of undergraduate study may apply and will be considered on a case-by-base basis.)
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time degree program, or a graduate intending to begin their internship no more than 12 months after their graduation date (solid academic credentials related to studies or experience in desired field of placement required); graduate students enrolled in a full-time degree program may apply and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-U.S. citizens must refer to their local consulate to learn about visa requirements and determine eligibility; IES Internships cannot advise on visa regulations for non-U.S. citizens.
- Non-U.S. citizens attending U.S. schools: Native English fluency or test scores demonstrating English proficiency, including IELTS scores of 6.0 or above or TOEFL certificate with a score of 500 or above for paper or 60 or above for internet.
- Non-U.S. citizens attending school outside the U.S.: Native English fluency or IELTS score of 6.0 or above, taken within the last two years. Visit the IELTS website to find a test location near you. IES Abroad reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to accept students who it believes do not have the necessary English language competency to succeed in an Internship Program, irrespective of the applicant's score on a language proficiency exam.
- Online Application