Homestay Hindi Language Immersion Program in Jaipur, India
Hindi Hour Header Image Hindi Hour Header Image

Homestay Hindi Language Immersion Program in Jaipur, India

• Facilities

Hindi learning and a memorable home stay in Jaipur

Shachi is an excellent Hindi teacher: I learnt a lot in just three weeks. She is very good at explaining grammatical concepts clearly, and obviously loves her work. She was very good at coping with students who were at different stages/levels, and very flexible, for example teaching me through transliteration/Roman script only, not minding that I didn’t want to learn devanagri script. The conversation classes with the other teachers complement the grammar input well.

AND the homestay element was really nice: I stayed in Shachi’s home and got to know her charming family really well. And the food was FANTASTIC! My package was Rs. 40000 for 3 weeks inclusive of all.

Best,
Bowman, UK

• Facilities

A great place to start!

As a start in our move overseas to India this was an amazing place for my wife and I to be introduced to a new place, new culture, and new language. As an immersive homestay and language grammar school the two work great together. Shachi is the best grammar teacher we have ever met and has a special gift for teaching. We did the beginner(40 hours) and intermediate course(50 hours) and feel confident in our ability to get around town with our Hindi. As a homestay Shachi and her family have their lives and doors wide open to experience their culture and explore their city along side them. Meeting this family, staying in their home, and learning Hindi from Shachi is a perfect introduction to your cross-cultural adventure!