Indonesia - Education and Community Work in Bali
two tigers two tigers

Indonesia - Education and Community Work in Bali

Overall tremendous experience!

Overall tremendous experience!! The staff was so supportive and kind - always smiling! My villa was absolutely charming - although I did miss air conditioning :) The children we worked with were so warm and welcoming as were all the Balinese people. Would highly recommend this trip to all ages.

One of the best decisions I´ve made

One of the best decisions I´ve made. The local team was very supportive and friendly. The volunteering work was amazing, the fact of working with the children of Bali, was one of the most moving experiences. I think that in the teaching process I learned more about them and the way they and the balinese people see life.This was the best traveling way to know the local customs, food, and spiritual traditions of Bali.

Great educational program for teachers

If you are interested in becoming a teacher then this is the project for you. You have the choice of assisting in a kindergarten or primary school depending on the area you want to focus on. Work involves preparing classes and then working with local teachers to implement them.

The second project you can work on is in construction. Here you can assist in building a kindergarten in Bali and leaving your mark there.

The living conditions are excellent and the food has a wide variety. I would recommend this project to anyone looking at being a teacher or wanting to assist in making a difference in Bali.

Date volunteered: May 2016
Recommended time spent here: 1 week maybe 2 if you want to do multiple projects
Living conditions: Dormitory style bunk beds, hot showers
WiFi: Not bad
Vegetarian friendly: Yes
Additional Notes:

Thank you to Go Eco for allowing us to experience this incredible volunteer project in Bali. Our opinion is, as always, our own.