India - Road Trip India
two tigers two tigers

India - Road Trip India

Best decision ever!

Before arriving in India I was super nervous about the trip, having heard a lot of stories about how dangerous it is etc. I arrived in India a day earlier than the road trip began, so I booked my own accomodation for the night, and even that day I was feeling quite scared. However, when I met my coordinator the next day I immediately felt reassured, and ended up having the most amazing 4 weeks! The road trip was very well planned, and all the coordinators were fantastic. While some of the accomodation was not the best (e.g. lots of ants, dirty/stained sheets), the experience was so great overall that it didn't even impact the experience. We were looked after so well throughout the trip, and never once felt unsafe, despite all the stories. The coordinators were also very knowledgeable about all the places we visited, and gave us a lot of history/background information which was nice. Overall the journey was fantastic, and I would 100% recommend everyone to do it if they get the chance!

Lovely program

Road Trip India is a lovely, very well organized program. It enables us (the participants) to get a glimpse of India’s diversity and rich culture and tradition As well as exposed us to Indian life. Program was executed with full professionalism by the coordinators.

• Satisfaction

• Itinerary

India road trip

Overall I'd recommend this experience! GoEco did a great job supporting the whole process before during and after the trip. I have always felt safe during the 4 weeks and had the opportunity to visit amazing places and get a glance on how geographical and cultural diverse but yet cohesively beautiful India is. On the down side, the volunteering program is taken a bit light, which might suite very young people looking for adventure but lacks in some aspects for more mature travelers that wish to discover India in meaningful way! Namaste!