Internship and Academic Programs with Euroace
Euroace Header Image Euroace Header Image

Internship and Academic Programs with Euroace

Academic Program/Study Abroad

I had the time of my life in Valencia. I spent four weeks there with Euroace, and I feel so much more confident with my Spanish. The experience really got me excited about my Spanish education and I can't wait to learn more and hopefully return to Spain to continue the amazing cultural experience that I had! I highly recommend this opportunity to anyone and everyone.

INTERNSHIP IN SPAIN

As every internhsip mine started with the organisation. I was surprised how fast Experiment e.V. (my organisation in Germany) and Euroace worked together. Within 2 weeks I knew the location of my apartment and the hotel for my internship. That was the fastest organisation I have ever seen.
I stayed in Valencia for 8 months and worked in the 4 - Star- Hotel Neptuno.
When I came to Valencia I was really nervous and felt kind of lost but Jose from Euroace picked me up and showed me the first 2 days around. During this time I learned the basic things about Valencia and my work as well.
After these 2 days I started my internship in Hotel Neptuno and it couldn't have been better. My spanish wasn't good at the beginning, but my workers were patient and helped me a lot. After 2 months I spoke spanish well and had a lot of contact with my colleagues, guests and spanish friends. My boss also gave me a lot of oportunities to get the different departments in the hotel to know. Mostly I worked at the reception, but I worked also 9 days with the cleaning ladies, 2 weeks in the restaurant and a few days in the kitchen. So the whole hotel staff was like a second family for me. The atmosphere was great, we laughed together and I learned a lot. After the internship in the Hotel I was sure, that I want to study International Hotelmanagement.
My home was really good located. I lived directly in the centre of Valencia and everything was really close. The apartment was 7 minutes away from the supermarket, 2 minutes from the bus station and 6 minutes from the Metro station. For going to the beach I needed approximately 25 minutes with the bus and 15 with the Metro and tram. So it was no problem to go somewhere in Valencia. My room was big and I was able to decorate it how I wanted to. I lived together with people from different countries and liked it a lot. As a result I learned spanish and spoke english as well.
Valencia is a busy city so I never felt alone and there are a lot of of things to do: a long and big park called "Rio", which is really pretty, a lot of Shopping - Areas, the beach and a lot of night clubs and bars at night time. I liked, that Valencia is safe at nighttime. I never felt uncomfortable when I went home with a friend from a bar or club.
I would recommend Valencia as an internship city because the people are really friendly, the weather is always good and it is easy to travel to other cities. I travelled to Alicante, Madrid, Barcelona and Granada.
Last but not least Euroace. The people who are working there are really nice and help a lot. They gave me a heater for the winter and a fan for the summer for free. They actually safed my life. I also did a spanish course for the last 2 months. They helped me directly with my problems I told them and we always had fun in the lessons. Euroace also arranges trips. I went with them to Requena and a Tapa-Flamenco-Show. It was really nice and not expensive.
After these 8 months I achieved a lot of goals. I have a C1 Level in spanish now, got lovely spanish and english friends to know, learned to live on my own (cooking, money Management...), got a nice tan and I learned a lot from my internship. I feel prepared for the university now. :)
So don't be shy and make your own experience! :)

I will be back

I honestly had the best experience in Spain with the Euroace team! They all are so understanding and willing to help you no matter what! I can 100% recommend this program because the teachers were amazing, the family I lived with was awesome and the lifestyle was awesome. At one point I was going through some stuff and was having trouble adjusting and it was so easy to talk with the Euroace team and get help with what I was going through

Trip of a lifetime!

Studying abroad with Euroace provided me with one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Thanks to them, I was able to visit various cities throughout Spain during my stay, gain a better grasp of Spanish culture and language through fun, hands-on classroom activities, and experience total cultural immersion via my stay with a welcoming host-family. I especially enjoyed our bi-weekly intercambio language exchange sessions at local pubs in Valencia, as well as our scenic kayaking adventure. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking to study abroad in Spain!

Incredible!

I thouroughly enjoyed my visit to Spain with the help from Euroace. They helped provide me with all of the opportunities I ever could have imagined doing. From class to field trips, weekends excursions to intercambio language exchanges. The home I was provided was lovely and I still stay in touch with my madre española. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an amazing experience in Spain!

The class time was used very wisely

It was hard sometimes but it was good to be learning rather than reviewing.

We learned a lot, in a short time.

I have seen my own improvement a lot in daily conversations.

We needed homework and reaction papers every week.

The class time was used very wisely .

I learned a lot in every category.

I think this course was a great experience.

I wouldn't change anything. I learned a lot, and worked hard while having fun.

I loved my host mom and would recommend her again. I loved being with a host family.

Oceanogràfic is the best. Flamenco the least.

I really enjoyed all field trips.

Great stay in Valencia and I'd love to return.

I love the relationships I've built with my host mom and she definitely improved my stay.

Seriously, this was a great experience. I wouldn't change what we learned and discovered.

Me encanta mushisimo!

Loved Isa and the program. I hope to keep connections! <3

Great materials.

Isa is a great teacher, mentor, and friend.

Equally worked on comprehension, vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.

But have people loosen up, the kids can go out with certain nights.

Mucha love to Sefa. Greatest house mother of the program.

No fui Piragüismo. I liked Madrid most, least Albufera/Reina Sofia

Make other museums in Madrid Mandatory.

Love the EuroAce team. Isa and José were VERY supportive.

Prada museum and Gaudi House

I Felt Like Everyone Was Around My Level

We reviewed a lot of tenses but we needed to because we all didn't know them very well. I felt like everyone was round my level.

I loved Pilar. :) She felt like my real Mom.

I loved Barcelona and Intercambio night. I really didn't like the Manises.

I felt like I trusted them and could go to them if I had problems.

Enjoyed all our conversations in class!

Sometimes I would feel behind everyone else, but I think that just made me improve more!

I really enjoyed all of our conversations in class!

I think it would have been interesting to learn a little about Spain's history.

I learned so much and had a lot of fun, but sometimes I couldn't go out because of all of our homework.

My accommodation couldn't have been better!

I loved our 2 optional excursions - I think they were both a great way to see another aspect of Spain. I didn't like the Museo Artista Fallero.

I feel like I had a close relationship with EuroAce and they helped me a lot!

I Would Do It Again In A Heartbeat

Sometimes I felt the course parts were very easy. For the most part, there were some things I already knew about. It was a good review though.

I loved my family, the classes! Everything was great!! I would do it again in a heartbeat.

The materials used in class were very thorough. Though, sometimes I wish we would have worked on a little harder subjects and talked more in class. However, towards the last few weeks it got better.

I really liked my mom. She was very nice and cooked great food!

I enjoyed Barcelona the most! I loved everything about this city! The museums, people too! I also loved VELA. It was so interesting to learn how to do it. Enjoyed least - the ceramics museum - just wasn't my thing.

I think EuroAce was very accommodating. They helped you out with anything and everything could've needed.

Great Class! Interesting Discussions!

The class I was placed in was adequate. I learned a lot though, and the class was great. I feel that I learned something new every day, and the topics discussed were interesting.

Everything was lovely. our host mom was amazing and every day we were more than accommodating.

The activity I enjoyed the most was Intercambio because we were given the opportunity to practice our Spanish while helpin others with English. I also met a lot of new people. All activities were great, equally.

Isabel and Jose were great. They treated us very well, and I felt very welcomed. I feel that they supported us and definitely made our stay easier.

Great Leadership!

This has been an amazing experience thanks to all professors involved. Great leadership!

I enjoyed Barcelona the most and the Museo Fallero the least. (It wasn't big enough! :))

EuroAce has been very accommodating and hospitable.

The First Week Was Rough

The first week was rough, I wished we started learning tenses and grammar right away.

For class A, I wished we had more talking time to practice what we were learning. I wished we worked on it more.

I enjoyed intercambio, Barcelona y sailing. Did not enjoy Albufera much.

They have supported and helped me in making my stay easier.

Better Understanding

At first, I felt that it wasn't adequate, but as the class progressed, I definitely felt more comfortable as I begun to undertand more and participate more in the discussions. We discussed many different topics and advanced grammar methods that were new.

The materials used in class have been more than enough and are greatly appreciated for future reference for vocabulary and topics.

I enjoyed Barcelona the most. It was a great city with much to do and I've had a lot of free time to see the place we wanted. I enjoy Manies the least mainly because I was not feeling well, and I did not really understand the ceremonies as much. I would've rather done something more active.

EuroAce was there and very supportive. It was nice to have Jose or Isabel to go to if O needed with the help of Chris and Kaylee

The possibility of another visit to another town, like Granada on one of the weekends.

My Program

It was really good!

My host mother was AMAZING! Everything was great!

I enjoyed Intercambio the most!

It was a close relationship. They have supported me and helped me in making my life easier during my stay.

Learned Something New

I learned something new everyday.

Isabel was AWESOME! There had been enough materials used in class.

I liked El Bioparc but I do not believe it was related culturally to our visit here. The intercambio was the BEST. I felt I learned the most culturally and in speaking.

They were all AWESOME and made me feel comfortable enough to ask any question (even the stupid ones).

Learned Something New

I learned something new everyday.

Isabel was AWESOME! There had been enough materials used in class.

Something New

I learned something new everyday. They offered a lot of different and fun activities for all the people.

This trip gave a very good overview of what Spain has to offer.

The materials used in has been enough. She (our teacher) conformed to our levels well.

The teachers showed a lot of care and well-being, and they only wanted the best for us.

I really enjoyed Toledo, I wish we could have stayed lober. I didn't enjoy the Manises as much!

I felt like they gave help when I needed it.

New Learnings

Every day contained new words and phrases.

It was a nice divide between grammar and culture. Pronunciation is where I need a lot of work.

Teachers were always willing to help with questions.

I liked Barcelona the most because of the artists and I liked Manises the least, but it was still good. It was all good!

I was able to completely trust EuroAce with any help they gave me.

I liked how we were able to have help when we needed, yet had enough freedom to discover Spain on our own.

I Felt Like The Course Was Challenging

I felt like the course was challenging but nit so hard that I couldn't understand the concepts that we studied. Everything seemed to be at an adequate level.

For the most apart, I learned something new every day. There were some things that I already knew but sometimes it's good to review concepts.

Isa did an excellent job as we always seemed to end the discussions at the perfect time. It was enough and varied with different books. Also, I felt as if we could have done more pronunciation and more technological mediums of learning.

I felt very comfortable with everything. I am not used to having roommates but overall, everything was fine.

I really enjoyed Barcelona but did not enjoy the Museo Fallero as much as the others because I didn't feel connected to the festival.

I could really talk to the leaders if I needed to, so I think they treated us excellently.

I Was Not Over My Head

I was not over my head and I continued to learn everyday.

We used many worksheets and exercises with repetition of the subject. it was good practice.

I enjoyed Madrid and the Oceanografico the most. I enjoyed the flamenco the least and several hours at the museums.

Jose and Isa were always on time and ready to take us to places.

It was a close relationship, but in the beginning everyone could of helped us with directions better.

It Was A Little Hard At First

At first it was a little hard because I hadn't had a Spanish class for a year.

Isa is a great teacher, I learn a lot. But there were too many worksheets.

I would have liked to review all of the tenses on the 1st day of class to use them the whole time.

I've enjoyed Madrid and Oceonografic very much and Manises the least.

I felt they did everything possible to help me and make me comfortable.

I Learned Something New Everyday

I feel that taking in class helped a lot but the content was just review for me. I learned something new everyday but again the topics were review for me.

I enjoyed the Museo Fallero the most, and the Bioparc the least. The Bioparc was nice to learn names of animals but otherwise, I have seen a zoo before.

You guys were a great help! Thank you!

I Learned Something New Everyday

You guys were a great help! Thank you!

Vocabulary was awesome

I think I've seen a lot of this stuff already, but I wasn't using it correctly. Vocabulary was awesome I definitely learned something new everyday.

I think the materials used were a bit limited, I personally didn't like the building very much.

Estafania was an awesome teacher.

Madrid is the best, Bioparc the worst.

I believe the relationship with the school was very good.