Explore Mongolia and Teach English to a Host Family!
Cultural Homestay International Header Image Cultural Homestay International Header Image

Explore Mongolia and Teach English to a Host Family!

An untouched gem

In Mongolia, I ended up finding myself in an unknown country teeming with culture and tradition. I spent most of my time in the capital city of Ulaanbaator, a bustling city of over a million people. The city was very much alive and moving, as people were constantly commuting and taking part in various activities. The food may take some adjustment for westerners, but I assure you it is made by working hands and comes with some of the friendliest service in the world. I am so very glad I had the opportunity to venture off in this wonderful city. If anyone has the chance to visit, I would highly recommend it.

Mongolia was an Amazing And Challenging Place

I would highly recommend anyone who wishes to go to someplace new and unique they try the Mongolia program. Mongolia is unlike any place I have ever been and will probably remain unlike any place I'll go to. It's at times challenging, but it's part of the experience. Travelling should be challenging. It should confront your expectations of life and pre-conceptions. It was also a lot of fun. Overall, a highly worthwhile trip and would recommend again.