Poland: Krakow, Poznan and 2 other cities
- English Teaching
- Volunteer Management
Please visit our website for more information.
This Program is open to
Australian, Canadian, European, American, South African and Kiwi Participants.
Cost in USD
* A partly sponsored, 120-hour online TEFL training course
* 70, 140, or 210 hours of real-life teaching experience (depending on which package you will choose)
* A 180, 250, or 320 hrs TEFL certificate upon successful completion of the
* Scholarship (depending on which package you will choose)
* Accommodation in high standard hotels during Angloville programs
* Full board during Angloville programs (three meals a day at the hotel restaurant)
* Free transport to and from the high standard hotel in the countryside
* An opportunity to travel and learn about the cultures of Poland, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic
* Complimentary tours of some of Central and Eastern Europe’s most fascinating cities, such as Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, Bucharest, Wroclaw and Krakow
* In-country support throughout the duration of the program
* A diploma from Angloville
* An amazing experience with a chance to improve your CV and launch your career teaching English
- Guest House
Language Skills Required
* Must be aged 18+ for junior programs and aged 21+ for adult programs
* Must be a native speaker of English
* Have a passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada or the United States
*You need to be ready to complete the required Angloville teaching practice programs in different locations across Central and Eastern Europe.
* Open-mindedness and kindness are key to being a good participant in Angloville. If you enjoy new cultures, experiences, and people, this will undoubtedly be a wonderful opportunity for you.
* If you feel you could potentially be a good candidate, please get in touch with us. We’d love to hear from you.
- Written Application