Intern in Madrid with Absolute Internship
Absolute Internship participants in China Absolute Internship participants in China

Intern in Madrid with Absolute Internship

Interning in Spain for me was a very well worth investment

I had the time of my life at my internship. I've learnt so many things in doing business at my placement in Spain. I was very lucky to have an understanding boss who really embraced my arrival and introduced me to their positive team. I worked for an international head hunting company.

Doing an internship abroad is a life experience and it’s really a great one. Overall, the program was really well run and organized.

In terms of location, Madrid is a very special city and a fantastic place to be in for a young professional. You always have something to do after work and in the weekend. Absolute organizes a lot of trips and events as well.

Interning in Spain for me was a very well worth investment.

I would recommend Absolute if you’re looking to intern in Europe!

My time in Spain was incredible. Very good program and Absolute was very well organized. We had lots of extra events and trips that were planned and included too.

The internship was great too, I learned a lot and especially how to work with Spanish and Europeans. As I intend to work abroad in the future, it will definitely be helpful. I felt part of a real team as the company had about 60 employees with staff not only from Spain but also from Portugal, France and the U.K.

Madrid was very safe and Absolute was always there for us. Great support system and the staff was very helpful.

I would recommend Absolute if you’re looking to intern in Europe!

Absolute Internship was a great choice

Absolute Internship is more than just an internship experience. It’s more than that. It’s a once in a lifetime experience that will help you grow incredibly as a person. You meet incredible people with lots of passion through the program who you bond with quickly and who will quickly become your best friends. The Absolute staff does a fantastic job in creating fun and cultural events for you to adapt to the Spanish lifestyle. The know the city inside and out. They will work with you to fix any issues that may arise.. They will help organize great trips that you wanna have (we organized a weekend trip to south of Spain). I made friends and connections with other interns from Absolute from Canada, Mexico, Hong Kong, China, Germany, Austria… such an amazing group of people.

I’m beyond grateful for the support and work of Absolute. Always quick to answer my emails, texts and any issue that arose. They were experts of the Spanish culture, the city of Madrid and how we could adapt the most as foreigners. I stayed four weeks with Absolute, but wished I would have stayed for longer.

Absolute Internship was a great choice for my internship in Spain.

I met wonderful people

I had an awesome experience with Absolute Internship in Madrid – great summer! I was a sophomore at my college and didn’t have any specific work experience before coming to Spain. I was placed with a sports marketing agency. I absolutely loved it. The people I worked with were great, my colleagues helped me really adapt to life in Madrid and my boss was very helpful in helping me integrate to the company.

Through the program I met wonderful people. People that became some of my closest friends. I wanna say that Absolute was the highlight of college so far. Spain was an incredible experience and living in Madrid was such a growing experience. I would recommend interning in Madrid to anyone.

You guys are awesome

I was very skeptic before applying for this internship program in Madrid. Absolute was very good in clearing them out as soon as I arrived in Spain and started my internship. The internship helped me grow very much as an individual both on a personal and professional level. The Absolute staff was great. Special thanks to the patient, very patient and helpful Absolute team. You guys are awesome.

Absolute Internship was such an amazing experience that blew my mind

THANK YOU dear Internet for Google! Because without you I would have never found Absolute Internship. I had never been outside of Texas before traveling to Madrid and Spain. Absolute Internship was such an amazing experience that blew my mind. I never thought I would meet so many cool people from all around the world – exploring and just living in Madrid for the summer.

I made friends from Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, England and so many other places. Accommodation was really comfortable (comfortable beds!!), great Internet and I loved living with the other students. The city is fantastic. Although I didn’t speak fluent Spanish, I kept being open minded and it helped to be in Spain with a group. I really appreciated the on-site support from Absolute and the staff. They were great! This program has made me realize how much I love to travel so I really recommend it!

I really recommend Absolute Internship

I had a fantastic time in Spain with Absolute Internship! I found Absolute Internship through my University’s Careers Center website and thought it could be a great way to spend my summer instead of taking up a regular casual job back home. It ended up being the best month ever. I did the 4 weeks program and regretted so much that I didn’t enroll for the 8 weeks program… I was so sad to say goodbye to the other interns. Absolute put together an awesome schedule with so many fun cultural events but also social ones so you get to explore the city and the country (some trips outside of the city).

The Absolute staff was super supportive and helpful from the beginning until the day. Great people and very kind! I really recommend Absolute Internship. Thanks guys!

If you are looking for a sign to go abroad, this is the sign!

If you are looking for a sign to go abroad, this is the sign! :) Just go for it. I spent last summer in Madrid which was the best experience I could have asked for.
It has always been a dream of mine to travel and live in Spain. I thought of studying abroad first, but ended up interning instead as I felt it would give me more "real world" skills rather than just studying.

Coming to Spain as a young woman can be a bit scary! But Absolute did a fantastic job in setting us up with (fantastic) housing, a great internship and a group of tight-knitted friends. We were a group of around 30 selected students for the Absolute program and there students from all across the U.S, Europe and even Lebanon! We all lived together and explored this beautiful country.

What made Absolute so amazing is the community they built around us students which ultimately made my experience so much better than I expected. The housing was very clean, close to the metro and to a local grocery store. My internship was in a branding agency (advertisement) which I was hoping to get, so my internship was great. All I could hope for!

It was sad to say goodbye the Absolute staff and the other students. I really loved my time in Spain. Made friends for life and gained some awesome work experience that I know employers here back in the U.S will be impressed by!