Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Header Image Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Header Image

Toucan Education Programs (TEP)

Verified

Toucan Education Programs (TEP)is the premier program provider for study abroad programs in Belize. As a member of The Forum on Education Abroad, we are committed to the standards of good practice for the field. Thus, our programs offer meaningful experiences designed to foster development and learning in an international setting. Our extensive knowledge of Belize and holistic approach to developing programs, affords universities, members of faculty, and students the opportunity to participate in dynamic programs that are of high academic standards, well managed, and affordable. We invite you to consider our study abroad programs in Belize. Serve. Learn. Explore.

Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Programs

Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

Study in Belize with Faculty-Led Customized Programs! We invite you to come to Belize with Toucan Education Programs (TEP), the premier provider for education services...

This program has been saved 4 times

Customized International Volunteering Placements in Belize

The international volunteering placements we offer are highly personalized and provide the greatest flexibility to match your specific needs. We use the same efficiency that...

This program has been saved 2 times

International Internship in Belize Program

Ensure a competitive advantage with an international internship in Belize program! The global employment market is now as competitive as ever. As thus it is essential

This program has been saved 3 times

Intensive Spanish Language and Culture Summer in Belize

The Intensive Spanish Language and Culture program ensures that you have a highly productive and rewarding summer in Belize. For just a short while, your fluency in the Spanish...

Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Reviews

9 / 10

Advanced Mental Health in Belize

I felt like TEP did an amazing job with the whole program. The lecturers were interesting and informative. I always felt safe and our guides were wonderful. The only criticism I can think of is hardly even a criticism but I'm not sure the accommodations needed to be as luxurious as they were. I don't know how it all works but if I could have saved some money by have slightly less fancy places to stay I definitely would have been happy with that.

IU OT in Belize

Our service-learning trip through TEP was amazing and unparalleled to any other professional experience in which I have been a participant. The organization, professional communication, and cultural immersion experiences I have gained through this program are invaluable additions to my future professional practice as an occupational therapist. Thank you, TEP, for hosting us and providing such unique learning experiences!

Indiana Univeristy Occupational Therapy

TEP did an amazing job preparing us for our trip to Belize, as well as throughout the entire time we were there. They provided us with great tours and lectures pertaining to culture and history. The staff at TEP were very welcoming and open to any questions, which lead to a smooth transition of providing services in another country and culture different from the States. This is a great program and I would go through them again for future service learning trips!!

9 / 10

Indiana University OT - Mental Health in Belize

My experience in Belize providing mental health occupational therapy services was invaluable. The program went above my expectations, was well-organized, and well-done. I was very impressed by Toucan Education Programs in their ability to both provide such impactful opportunities and bring in exceptional speakers. Toucan Education Programs went above and beyond to make our trip meaningful and impressionable on us, as students, but hopefully on those we helped as well.

OT in Belize

TEP was amazing and there is nothing I could say that you could do better. Seriously no complaints. You all were wonderful. My only complaint is Candy Beitman. Her performance was extremely disappointing seeing how she has been coming to Belize for years. She should have understood the need of us in both settings we provided services. She also did not facilitate my learning. Dr. Scott was amazing and I felt as though her groups were very impactful because they were well thought out. As far as TEP goes, I want to thank you all for all your work, because you really made our time in Belize feel like we were safe and at home and I really appreciate that.

Show more reviews