Temple University Header Image Temple University Header Image

Rome Graduate Seminar in Aesthetics and Cultural Studies: Vision and Rationality

Digging for gold!

Amazing experience that puts you in contact with the ruins of ancient Rome, fantastic archeologists, and the best faculty professor. Would recommend to any student seriously interested in exploring the option of archeology.

Graphic Designer, Soccer, and Greek Life

I had an amazing experience abroad as my family was very supportive of my endeavor to travel. I am a graphic designer at Tyler School of Art who now works for Temple University Housing and Residential Life. I academically had an amazing adventure and achieved a 3.7 while abroad taking 17 credits at the 13th best art school in the country. My classes were challenging and kept me excited to go to class. I was lucky enough to play with the olympic development program while in the states and I took my soccer to Italy where I played at the Amalfi Coast, the neighborhood of Prati in Rome, and Sorrento! I even played soccer with people from Naples while i was in Sperlonga. I definitely had the time of my life while abroad. My bestfriend in the fraternity had graduated while i was a freshman in college. He moved to Italy to teach political science, marketing, and english. He gave me an opportunity to be fully immersed in the culture. Greek life was a pivotal part of my education because it gave me an amazing opportunity in Rome!