Enjoy a summer learning vacation with a language course, in the very center of Spain, surrounded by the arid 'mesta'... Madrid is the highest capital in Europe.
Madrid's history reaches back into the 10th century as a fortified Moorish town. By 1607 Madrid became Spain's permanent capital and has flourished ever since, blooming into a vibrant, modern city.
40% of students attending this summer vacation are international students learning Spanish and 60% are Spanish students learning English.
Our school is situated in an upscale district in a prestigious private boarding school located 15 minutes by metro from the Plaza de Espana.
* 4 Group Lessons Daily: 20 lessons per week
- We accept all levels
- A lessons usually lasts 50 minutes
- Course runs Monday through Friday starting at 9am
- Course materials are included
- You will take a placement test on the first Monday
- Maximum 10 students per group class
* On Campus Residence:
- Dorm rooms / 8-12 students
- Includes 3 meals daily
- Laundry service once every two weeks
Supervision, curfews and student info:
- Curfew/lights out: 11.00pm - (full supervision)
- Teens NOT allowed to leave campus unless with written permission from parents/guardians
- Estimated students on the immersion: 150 students +
- 40% International students
- 60% Spanish students learning English
- Staff ratio 1 counselor for every 12 - 15 students
After class activities:
Enjoy a schedule of social and cultural activities during the week with other students and weekend excursions.
1-2 Week, 2-4 Week, 5-8 Week
Various summer start dates
Type of Programs
- Adventure Travel
- Community Service / Volunteerism
- Cultural Exploration
- Study Abroad
- Language Immersion
- Student Tours
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- Selected language course and course length
- Placement test and orientation on the day
- Lodging as requested
- Meals if selected
- Use of teaching materials and borrowing books
- Optional cultural and social activities.
- Language proficiency certificate
- Academic credit available if requested
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is