Study abroad students Study abroad students

CEA Study Abroad in Berlin, Germany

A Summer in Berlin

Studying in Berlin through CEA was the best decision I have ever made. It was my first time travelling out of the U.S. and I felt extremely welcomed upon arriving in Berlin. The European Business and Economics program was interesting and the German language course was helpful. I went to Berlin knowing no German and was able to pick up a few phrases and get around just fine. The city is full of so much history, and it is also so easy to get around with a large but easy to navigate transportation system. I truly enjoyed the various cultural excursions offered through CEA - I would never have taken waltzing lessons on my own! During my time there I also had the opportunity to travel to Prague and Potsdam, and to visit Sachsenhausen concentration camp. There were several excursions offered each week through Berlin School of Economics and Law as well, and it was a great experience to explore the city with other students from all over the world. This study abroad experience has inspired me to travel and explore everywhere I can. I loved everything about Berlin and hope to return there after graduation.