Working Holiday in Tokyo and Japan!
- Au Pair
- Culinary Arts & Cooking
- Fashion Business
Age Requirement Varies
Asian, Kiwi, Australian, Canadian and European Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Preparation documents (PDF) – including all kinds of practical information for your life in Tokyo
- Intercultural Training via Skype with an intercultural trainer
- Arrangement of accommodation
- On arrival, pick up from Haneda or Narita Airport by public transport and drop to accommodation
- On-site assistance including e.g.: Immigration Department (Residence Card), Residents’ Registration Office, Tax number, Opening a bank account and mobile phone contract, Organization Japanese Language Course, Local orientation
- Assistance with finding a job e.g.: Help with job application in Japanese (preparing your CV/resume in Japanese), Tips and Preparation for job interview, Registration at the employment office, Providing job offers from other sources
- Bilingual Contact person on site (English and Japanese) for any assistance
- Use of PC and printer for researching job offers and creating application documents
- Membership Terms for cheap foods on wholesale
Salary & Compensation
The hourly wages for Working Holiday jobs in Tokyo are about 890 to 1500 Yen/Hour .
Language Skills Required
- Online Application