Explore TOKYO: Media Internships
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Information Systems
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Web Design
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
The pricing for the Internship program is 1260 USD for unpaid internships of up to 90 days and 1680 USD for unpaid internships of more than 90 days and for paid internships of any duration.
- Preparation documents (PDF) – including all kinds of practical information for your life in Tokyo
- Intercultural Training via Skype with an intercultural trainer
- Arrangement of your internship
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Assistance with your visa application (including arrangement of all necessary documents you need)
- On arrival, pick up from Haneda or Narita Airport by public transport and drop to accommodation
- On-site assistance including e.g.: Immigration Department (Residence Card), Residents’ Registration Office, Tax number, Opening a bank account and mobile phone contract, Organization Japanese Language Course, Local orientation (not all of this may apply depending on your nationality and duration of internship)
- Accompanying you to your internship placement on your first day
- Bilingual Contact person on site (English and Japanese) for any assistance
- Membership Terms for cheap foods on wholesale
Salary & Compensation
The monthly stipend usually ranges in an area of around 50,000 Yen, but this can be more if the intern proves to be motivated and capable (if the maximum amount is not restricted by visa requirements).
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview