Intern in Ireland with World Endeavors

1. Home
  2. Providers
  3. World Endeavors
  4. Intern in Ireland with World Endeavors

Ireland's charming people, beautiful rolling green hills, and dramatic coastline combined with its bustling and diverse economy make it the perfect destination for interns looking for rewarding professional opportunities and life-changing personal experiences. With a variety of different locations and internship opportunities, interns in Ireland are sure to have the experience of a lifetime!

Program Highlights

1. Customized internship placements throughout Ireland

2. Great addition to a resume

3. Centrally-located apartment accommodations

4. Flexible durations (2-6 months)

5. Plenty of free time to explore your new city and neighboring countries!

Program Reviews

Most Recent
×

I had a really great time

May 7, 2018

I had a really great time at my placement. I think World Endeavors did an amazing job finding me a fantastic internship. I would recommend a similar internship experience to others as well.

The people were warm, welcoming and friendly. Even my supervisors that I had were patient and kind while working with me. I thought it was special what sort of relationship my coworkers had with one another. I learned that they were serious enough about their job but at the same time, they knew how to make the environment a positive place to be in. I think a positive environment makes a big difference. It made me look forward to going to my internship.

Excellent experience

May 7, 2018

I was just able to see so much of the country, try new things, and meet plenty of new people (some of whom I grew very close to). Dublin is like a second home to me.
The host family I stayed with was so great that I was sad to leave them. Other than a few hiccups my transition to living in a different country was pretty easy. The part-time internship allowed me to travel a lot, although it was not very beneficial to my personal growth and could be boring at times.
If future participants experience anything similar to what I did they will not only have a great time but also grow a lot personally

I could not have asked for a better experience

May 7, 2018

I could not have asked for a better experience. It was the best two months of my life. I woke up everyday, made a list of my goals I would reach at my internship. Along the way, I learned a plethora of new ideas, expanded my growth as a future physical therapist, and made new friendships. The views of the places I traveled to and memories made are priceless.

It was very well organized and kept me informed on the documents and resources I needed while traveling abroad for my first time. They really took the time to get to know me and set me up with a great host family and placement. It allows students to expand their understanding of a new culture and knowledge in their academic field at the same time.

It was easy to meet other interns through networking and WE social media sites; because of this, it enhanced my experience by creating meaningful relationships and sharing in memories that last a lifetime. I learned more than I expected I would about differences in healthcare, economics, politics, history and education of not only Ireland, but of other countries that interns were from. Everywhere I traveled was absolutely beautiful and had a unique charm.

Amazing

May 7, 2018

I was able to take advantage of my internship experience by working with the personnel there on the ground. The flexibility and friendliness of the internship hosting company was amazing. I was able to shadow other departments during the down time of my internship.

I had an awesome experience

May 3, 2018

I had an awesome experience, loved my host family and overall just loved being immersed in a new place for a couple of months. There's no reason for me not to recommend this program. I have absolutely no complaints about my experience with World Endeavors, it was well organized, prepared me well for my experiences, and was really just overall great.

Dublin, Ireland - physical therapy intern

January 2, 2018

My experience with interning abroad was one I will truly remember for the rest of my life. Not only was I able to gain valuable experience in my career field but I also was able to experience a whole new culture and way of life. I am a person who constantly likes to challenge myself and try new things. This experience challenged me socially and in my field as well, which i benefited from greatly. I was able to make great relationships with co workers, patients, and people I met while traveling on the weekends. And I must say my host family could not have been more kind! I grew so much as a person and learned a lot about myself along the way. This all would not have been possible without the help of World Endeavors, who made the process of getting set up with the internship and traveling so easy!

Program Details

• Please contact World Endeavors or visit our website for details.
  • Unpaid

Sports

Tourism

Web Design

• Year(s) Offered

Flexible, year-round start dates.

• Worldwide

• Please contact World Endeavors or visit our website for details.

• - Customized Internship Placement

Resume

Gallery

Related Programs

Study in Ireland with World Endeavors

Spend a semester studying in the beautiful coastal city of Limerick. World Endeavors is proud to offer a unique program that provides insight on Irish life while placing students in the heart of the land of ...

Summer Study in Ireland with World Endeavors

Spend your summer studying Irish culture in the beautiful coastal city of Limerick. World Endeavors is proud to offer a unique program that provides insight on Irish life while placing students in the heart ...

Intern in Italy with World Endeavors

Join World Endeavors for an affordable and unique internship opportunity in Italy. From international business, tourism, cuisine, fashion and handicraft internships to one-of-a-kind opportunities like ...