VISIONS Dominican Republic
Visions Service Adventures Header Image Visions Service Adventures Header Image

VISIONS Dominican Republic

Best summer program of my life so far

I'd go back in a second and am so glad that I chose Visions. The DR is an awesome place for community service and I loved the people we worked with. I've done three other summer programs with other companies, but this was by far my favorite and the most organized and real projects.

dominican republic

I has a really fun trip to the dominican republic this summer (2014) . The other peeople on my trip were super cool and I know we will stay friends for a long time. I had fun doing the service project which was making a baseball field and also we ran a camp for children in the village that was cool because we taught english and stuff. I had a great trip.

2014 Dominican Republic Volunteer

Loved my trip to the D.R.! Don't hesitate to sign up- it was so great! It was very organized which was comforting. I also felt like we were directly helping the community which was important to me.

DR 2014

I had such a good trip with Visions to the Dominican! I learned a lot about the community and improved my spanish a lot. I also made friends with people in my group and with people from the Dominican that I know I will never forget. I would definitely do another trip with Visions!