USAC FRANCE: Lyon - French Language & European Studies
University Studies Abroad Consortium participants University Studies Abroad Consortium participants

USAC FRANCE: Lyon - French Language & European Studies

Best 4.5 months of my life

Jo and Sarah were amazing. My group was amazing. Living in La Mad was crazy and so much fun. I still talk to my friends from the program even though we all live in different parts of the country. Lyon was truly life changing. Saying goodbye to my friends and the city was the harder goodbye I've ever had to say. Much love to my group and the city. Thank you USAC.

• University Studies Abroad Consortium responded to this review March 03, 2017 at 9:57 AM

Thank you for your feedback. We're so glad you loved Lyon!

Lyon for a semester

Lyon was an awesome city to live in and learn french, as well as USAC was an awesome program that made even the hard steps of studying abroad a little easier. I lived with a host family and attended a french university, and also could travel while studying abroad.

• University Studies Abroad Consortium responded to this review January 30, 2017 at 3:26 PM

Thank you for your feedback on our Lyon program. We're so glad you enjoyed your time abroad with USAC.

Yearlong in Lyon, France

I absolutely loved my experience with USAC Lyon. From the moment my plane landed in France to the day I left, every second was a challenging new adventure. From the help given before my program started by the Program Advisors to the everyday assistance and guidance given by the on-site staff and Program Directors in Lyon, I could tell that USAC truly cared about me and my study abroad experience. Lyon is a beautiful city, there is always something to do, it is also in a great, central location for travelling. I wouldn't trade anything for the friendships I made, things I learned, and experienced in this past year through USAC Lyon. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an enjoyable cultural experience in France.