Travel for Teens: Thailand Service and Adventure
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

Travel for Teens: Thailand Service and Adventure

• Personal Development

An experience of a lifetime

TFT is such an amazing company to travel with, and the Thailand Service and Adventure trip was an unforgettable one. We always had fun things to do, and if something didn’t go as planned, TFT still found a way to make the experience as exciting as possible. The airline lost my luggage for a week, and TFT made sure that it was returned to me just in time for the Phi Phi Islands.

• Personal Development

Khob khun ka TFT! (Thank you TFT!)

After traveling to Peru two summers ago, the Thailand Service and Adventure trip was a great way for me to experience another community that was different from my own. Every day was busy and exciting, and I was amazed by how much I was able to learn and absorb through the amazing itinerary! As I was doing this trip “alone,” I was very happy that I was able to quickly form close bonds with my fellow travelers and counselors, just as I had the year before! Each of us had come from somewhere different, but we all had a common desire to learn more about Thai culture. From building a dining hall for an orphanage to scuba diving in the islands, I’m so glad I was able to have so many different experiences during my three week adventure! No matter where I go next with TFT, I can’t wait to explore yet another culture and make more memories that will last me a lifetime!

Thailand service and adventure 2017

I am so excited to go on this trip. Based on the level of professionalism on the Peru Service and Adventure I did last summer this trip is going to be a blast. I was a little skeptical about going out of country without my parents but the TFT staff made me feel at home and comfortable. They were always there for questions, concerns, or comments. The counselors made the trip possible. The whole focus of Travel For Teens is to be a traveler and not a tourist. That would not be possible without the staffs extensive knowledge on the area and the culture. I am super stoked to be going to Thailand. I never imagined that I would go there but TFT makes it possible. Over all they are a great, professional company that has staff that are down to earth and connect with the campers. I made life long bonds on the trip and I hope to have that happen on future adventures.