Travel for Teens : South Africa Service, Adventure & Safari

Travel for Teens : South Africa Service, Adventure & Safari

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Amazing and unforgettable!

I am going on my third TFT trip this year, and I cannot wait! My first two trips were amazing; I learned so much about the countries and met so many people! On both trips to France and South Africa, the counselors knew so much about the countries, making the experiences even more meaningful. In South Africa, the tour was really organized, and we got to see the most we could without rushing through everything. The community service, tearing down the rusted metal playground and building a safe swing-set for the adorable primary school children, was also really fun and rewarding, and it definitely made the trip even more memorable. At first, I didn’t think I was going to go shark diving (since I was convinced the shark would definitely break through the cage), but at the last minute I changed my mind and will never regret this decision. It was amazing and a once in a lifetime opportunity! I was a little nervous to go on this trip, but I am so glad I took the chance, since it is an adventure I will never forget!