Travel for Teens : South Africa Service, Adventure & Safari
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

Travel for Teens : South Africa Service, Adventure & Safari

Travel For Teens South Africa

This was the best trip I have ever gone on! It was well planned and there was never a dull moment. The activities we did were so fun and allowed me to go outside of my comfort zone. The trip leaders were so fun and nice, and were always there when ever I needed them. My favorite part of the trip was the service we did, I loved playing with the kids and it was so cool to see how happy they were when their playground was finished. I loved exploring new places and learning new things. I would recommend this trip to everyone, it is truly a life changing experience that you will never forget!

Travel for Teens South Africa

This was my first time traveling with TFT and it was so much fun! I am already signed up for this upcoming summer to go on another trip. Going to South Africa was such an amazing experience. On this trip I was having fun well being able to have an experience of a lifetime. I made great friends that I still talk to. The trip was adventurous but yet relaxing. My favorite part was the service. Being able to help kids and families meant so much to me and I think about it everyday. This trip was great because we traveled all over South Africa which allowed me to see so much more. From going shark diving, to building a playground by far this was one of my favorite trips I have ever been on.

Amazing and unforgettable!

I am going on my third TFT trip this year, and I cannot wait! My first two trips were amazing; I learned so much about the countries and met so many people! On both trips to France and South Africa, the counselors knew so much about the countries, making the experiences even more meaningful. In South Africa, the tour was really organized, and we got to see the most we could without rushing through everything. The community service, tearing down the rusted metal playground and building a safe swing-set for the adorable primary school children, was also really fun and rewarding, and it definitely made the trip even more memorable. At first, I didn’t think I was going to go shark diving (since I was convinced the shark would definitely break through the cage), but at the last minute I changed my mind and will never regret this decision. It was amazing and a once in a lifetime opportunity! I was a little nervous to go on this trip, but I am so glad I took the chance, since it is an adventure I will never forget!