Travel for Teens : Greece - Athens and the Islands
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

Travel for Teens : Greece - Athens and the Islands

• Program Opportunities

You must go in this TFT trip!

As a person who has always dreamed of going to Greece, this was the perfect program to do it with! Although nerve-wracking going on a trip with complete strangers, I have made friends that I still talk to on a day-to-day basis. The TFT staff is so nice and supportive and go out of their way to make you comfortable in a strange country. This experience allows you to immerse yourself into the culture of Greece, gain independence, eat AMAZING food and gain once in a lifetime experiences that you would never forget. How many people do you think can say they went scuba diving off the coast of Santorini?

Greece with TFT

This was my first TFT trip and I already cannot wait to go on my next one! Although I went into the trip a little nervous not knowing anyone, I came home with friends I wish I had known forever. The TFT counselors made us feel comfortable and always had our best interests in mind. I discovered an entire new culture that will stick with me forever and fell in love with the Greek food and scenery. I truly could not think of anything that would've made this trip a better experience. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to test my newfound independence, and that TFT gave me the confidence to seek out new travel opportunities for my future. I can't wait for summer 2018 with TFT!

My Amazing Experience in Greece

This TFT Greece was on of the most amazing experiences of my life. Not only was the country beautiful, welcoming, and kind, but my trip leaders and the trip itinerary was beyond belief. I arrived in Athens with little knowledge on Greece and left 13 days later with an abundance of knowledge about how amazing this country is. All of that would not have been possible without my trip leaders and the way TFT leads their trips!