Travel for Teens: Fiji Service and Adventure (13 days)
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

Travel for Teens: Fiji Service and Adventure (13 days)

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Life changing Fiji adventure and service trip for teens

During my time if Fiji this past summer I had an absolutly life changing experience being able to engage in unimaginable activities that opened my eyes to new ways of life and a completly different culture. I loved my time there spent with the friendliest staff and most inviting host families that welcomed us into their lives. One of my favorite activies I engaged in was playing with the school children during their breaks. The children were so excited to see us and play with us in their school yard and were filled with joy that spread into the hearts of not only myself but everyone around them. I would take this trip again in a heartbeat as it was one of the best experiences of my life that I will value forever. I recomend this trip to anyone looking for something new, inspiring, and fun and willing to open their eyes to a new way of life that can even change your own.

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Fiji service and adventure

To be honest, at first I felt like going with this program was a huge mistake. I was worried that the staff would act awkwardly and I couldn’t talk to them. I was terrified that we would tag along with a huge tourist group. I couldn’t be any more wrong. I felt as if I knew them my whole life, and our activities were beyond my original expectations. We had a perfect blend of downtime and adventure. They were exciting, cultural, and eye-opening. We created lifelong bonds with the kids at Nacula. All of us knew we had a purpose and a meaning there, it wasn’t easy for anyone to leave. I think I can speak for everyone on the trip when I say that we discovered how privileged and blessed we were on this trip. This trip to Fiji will never be forgotten.