Travel for Teens: Discover Europe - Italy, Spain, and France
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

Travel for Teens: Discover Europe - Italy, Spain, and France

Ultimate Europe*

I participated in the Ultimate Europe cultural immersion program in the summer of 2016 and could not love a company, group of people, or experience more. I am currently a high school senior and have written numerous college essays on my love for everything TFT has provided me with. We toured a new city every 2-3 days, and while that seems like a short amount of time, our trip director packed it with tours of museums or historic sites that really made us feel like travelers, not tourists, as their motto goes.

Europe for Older Teens: Italy and Greece

This summer I went on TFT's trip to Italy and Greece and it was by far the best two weeks of my life. I met the most amazing people, was guided by the coolest and kindest counselors, ate literally the best food in the world, and got to see parts of the world I never dreamed of. I highly recommend this trip, or any other TFT trip, to anyone willing to meet new people and do new things. It was a once in a lifetime experience.

Discover Europe

I had such a wonderful time on this trip. We saw so many cool places and I loved every second of it! We were always laughing and having a great time thanks to our trip leaders. My parents loved the pictures and the updates and I made friends that I will keep in touch with.

DE3 was amazing

My time on the discover Europe trip was just amazing. The leaders were amazing, fun, flexible. Everyone was polite, and understanding. I wish i could go back especially to paris. My trip leader Allison is originally from there and she provided so much insight in everything.