Travel for Teens: Discover Europe - Italy, Spain, and France
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

Travel for Teens: Discover Europe - Italy, Spain, and France

• Satisfaction

Ultimate Europe (30 days)

Ultimate Europe was a life changing experience for me and one I will never forget. I visited 7 countries in 30 days and formed close friendships with people I still keep in touch with and visit today. I highly recommend this trip in particular, because it offered a great mix of active, tourist, historical, and art related activities. The wide range of activities kept the trip interesting and fun, and I never felt as if we were doing the same types of activities throughout the trip. For instance, we hiked in Cinque Terre, visited the Eiffel Tower in Paris, visited the Van Gough museum in Amsterdam, and took the train to do a tour of Dachau in Germany. I also relished learning how to use the public transportation systems abroad and believe it helped me develop a stronger sense of direction. One of the reasons I chose TFT was because in comparison to other competitors who tend to use large buses to transport everyone, we primarily used public transportation, which afforded me an incredible opportunity to experience each place as if I were a local, observing the people who boarded the trains. TFT also stands out from competitors because it embraces flexibility and fosters independence, allowing participants to sometimes choose between activities based on personal interests. Overall, Ultimate Europe was an unbelievable trip that instilled in me a passion for traveling.

Ultimate Europe

I participated in the Ultimate Europe cultural immersion program in the summer of 2016 and could not love a company, group of people, or experience more. I am currently a high school senior and have written numerous college essays on my love for everything TFT has provided me with. We toured a new city every 2-3 days, and while that seems like a short amount of time, our trip director packed it with tours of museums or historic sites that really made us feel like travelers, not tourists, as their motto goes.

Europe for older teens: Italy and Greece

This summer I went on TFT's trip to Italy and Greece and it was by far the best two weeks of my life. I met the most amazing people, was guided by the coolest and kindest counselors, ate literally the best food in the world, and got to see parts of the world I never dreamed of. I highly recommend this trip, or any other TFT trip, to anyone willing to meet new people and do new things. It was a once in a lifetime experience.

Discover Europe

I had such a wonderful time on this trip. We saw so many cool places and I loved every second of it! We were always laughing and having a great time thanks to our trip leaders. My parents loved the pictures and the updates and I made friends that I will keep in touch with.

DE3 was amazing

My time on the discover Europe trip was just amazing. The leaders were amazing, fun, flexible. Everyone was polite, and understanding. I wish i could go back especially to paris. My trip leader Allison is originally from there and she provided so much insight in everything.