Travel for Teens: Barcelona and Paris

Travel for Teens: Barcelona and Paris

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

AMAZING trip to Barcelona and Paris

I absolutely loved going on this trip! It was honestly the experience of a life time. I went with my sister and I had the best time. I had never been to either place or country before, and it was a great introduction. Everything was so organized and I felt so safe and protected, I wasn't scared or nervous at all. Everything activity we did added so much to our experience there. We saw every aspect of each culture and really dived in. We got to experience behind the scenes of peoples lives, much different than if I were to go with my family because we would only see touristy options. Travel for Teens gets the travelers into the real culture. The food was amazing, and it was amazing meeting people my age that were also in love with traveling. I made friends that I still talk to today. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I'm so thankful for it!

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Barcalona and Paris!

I had the best time on this trip. It was truly the experience of a lifetime. The people, food, and activities were amazing. Everyone was so friendly including the counselors. I still talk to some of the people I met on the trip every day. In addition, the food was amazing. I tried new foods and turned out to love them! Lastly, the activities were incredible. We did everything from going to the soccer stadium to visiting the Eiffel tower to going on a boat cruise at sunset to visiting the Gaudi measure. Everything was incredible! I loved the trip so much that I even decided to go on two more the next summer! I highly recommend!