Travel for Teens: Australia and New Zealand Service

Travel for Teens: Australia and New Zealand Service

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Perfect Trip

I️ traveled with TFT to Australia and New Zealand and it was such an amazing experience from pair gliding to climbing the sydney harbor bridge we did everything! With travel for teen i️ got the unbelievable experiences of pairgliding off of a beautiful New Zealand mountain , scuba diving in the great barrier reef , going on sandboarding and climbing the sydney harbor bridge plus so much more.The consolers even helped to make it such fantastic time,they knew so much about every place we went and knew how to answer anything about Australia and New Zealand. You also got to know so much about all of the nature in Australia during the community service part of the trip, they teach you all about different plants and animals in Australia and what you can do to help the environment. This is such a phenomenal trip!

A life changing experience

Traveling to Australia with Travel for Teens was an experience I will never forget. The counselors were so engaging, the friendships I made were long lasting, the excursions we went on (snorkeling, sand boarding, bridge climbing, koala holding) were mind blowing, and the service we did at a Wildlife Hospital was incredibly fulfilling. Whether you chose to go to Australia or not, I highly recommend that every high school student travel abroad before they leave for college. It is a necessary step to leaving the nest. It's a "test flight," and I've never had a better time being "tested" in my life.

Australia and New Zealand!

I went on this trip and it was so fun! We not only enjoyed touring Australia’s and New Zealand’s best sights, but we also got to help the wildlife community at the Eagle Nest Hospital. When I was there I helped repair an animal enclosure so that wallabies could access their food. The volunteer work was not only fun but rewarding. In addition to the great community service, I enjoyed feeding wallabies and kangaroos, holding a koala, climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge, sand boarding down sand dunes, viewing beautiful waterfalls, and so much more! Lastly, the people made the trip a great experience that I will never forget. The counselors were so kind, funny, and informative and the other kids on the trip I still talk to today. I had a great time! Can’t wait for where I will go next with Travel For Teens.