Travel for Teens: Alpine Adventure
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

Travel for Teens: Alpine Adventure

Time of my life

Alpine Adventure was my first trip with TFT and it ended up being one of the best experiences of my life! Everyday my adrenaline was pumping whether we were ziplining through canyons, following via ferratas (a mix of hiking and rock climbing), or mountain biking down the Alps, there was also something fun, exciting, and challenging to do. Every place we visited was even more beautiful than the last; my personal favorite was Saas-Grund, Switzerland where we were surrounded by gorgeous snowy mountains and quaint chalets. Not only were the views great, but so was the food. We had the chance to try authentic cuisine from each country, escargot and crepes from France, fondue from Switzerland, and gelato and pastas from Italy, just to name a few. The counselors always made me feel safe and comfortable in every situation, and were also very friendly and fun people to talk to. The people on this trip added to the wonderful experience I had as well, even though we only knew each other for 10 days, we became good friends and still Snapchat each other everyday. Overall, my entire experience was fantastic and I will definitely be doing another TFT trip this summer. If you're looking for adventure and the opportunity to explore different countries, then this trip is for you.

Amazing Trip!

This was my first trip with Travel For Teens and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Travel For Teens gives you an experience no other program can, making you feel comfortable, happy and excited in any situation. The Alpine Adventure trip was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had in my life. The group was small, around 9 of us, and so it was really easy to make friends. Even after the first day, I felt so accepted and happy to be around people I knew I could be comfortable with. Every person on the trip makes sure travelers feel included and open. Traveling with TFT was a breeze, and on this trip being able to travel to 3 different countries was amazing, and the activities made it even better. Ziplining, canyoning and even climbing through trees were some the many activities, and I always felt safe. My summer was made complete because of this trip. I left extremely happy and with a bunch of new friends all over the US (who I still talk and make plans with even now). If I had to recommend any trip, It would definitely be this one. Be prepared to have the time of your life.

Alpine adventure!!

I highly recommend Travel for Teens! The people at TFT make sure their travelers make as many amazing memories as possible. The workers are also amazing with keeping the parents and families at home updated with tons of photos. Last summer I decided I really wanted to get out and experience something very different and unique. I wanted to make new friends and experience the world outside of my small town and TFT allowed me to do this. Travel for Teens helped me to experience the world as a true traveler, not just a tourist. I traveled on The Alpine Adventure trip and am so beyond happy I did. This specific trip offers breathtaking scenery, adventure courses like no other and experiences that will last a life time. The itinerary was planned to perfection as we went from country to country and the TFT staff made sure everything ran as smooth as possible. TFT helps to teach teens to be independent world travelers and provides them with unforgettable memories. I grew emotionally and culturally from my experience with TFT. Thank you for this REMARKABLE experience!!! GO TFT! -Jillian D, NY