Spain: Regional Cultures
The Experiment in International Living participants with a local The Experiment in International Living participants with a local

Spain: Regional Cultures

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Spain

Overall this was such an amazing experience I'll always cherish with me. I've gotten to make new friendships with people I never knew before the trip. The homestay experience was integral to the cultural immersion, and it was an experience I'll never forget. At times there were random itinerary changes, which was sometimes frustrating. Regardless, this was truly a trip I'd do over again if i had the chance to.

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

New experience in a new country

Great experience overall!!! I saw so many new places I never thought I would see and I really was immersed in the culture. Host family was very loving and caring. They were amazing and they really do make you feel welcome. The only deal is the tours are kind of long and they make you stay in a certain area longer than you do desire. It is very annoying at a certain point and time but that is the only issue. The whole experience is great and the group leaders are a big part of that.